Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Jashn-e-saugaat: Asad's Gift OS May 5

Let's all forget the awards fiasco and think QH again... 

A number of you wanted me to continue my other OS from the weekend. Instead, I decided to write another small OS based on the upcoming ceremony of Jashne-e-saugat. I will focus more on Asad and Zoya rather than the ceremony itself.

I am sure most of you have already seen the SBS/SBB segments where Zoya walks in with Dilshaad and Najma, looking ethereal in her white and blue outfit.

Tum Hi Ho….

Meri Zindagi….meri aashiqui…

Asad could not keep his gaze away from Zoya. As guests and relatives arrived and congratulated him, he just returned their wishes with a gentle nod of the head. His eyes wandered to catch a glimpse of the most beautiful woman; her beauty was just as captivating as that day in the Dargah. While his absent minded 'shukriyas' and 'adaabs' brought a smile to Tanveer's face, Zoya noticed the longing and tenderness in his eyes. She knew he couldn't keep his eyes off her.  She felt awkward with so many eyes on her; the large crowds were intimidating. The truth was gradually sinking; there was nothing fake about this ceremony.  She was nervous; sweat beads covered her forehead as her heart raced anxiously. As she sat with her eyes lowered to muster some courage, every so often looking up to catch a glance of Asad. Ironically, the lovelorn look in his eyes helped her ease her anxiety about the big event. According to Asad, this was all a farce but his eyes were not lying. He wanted this to be real, just like she did.

Later, Asad sat next to her while people graced them with gifts and best wishes for their future. They didn't exchange a single word. With their eyes behind their natural curtains and their mouths sealed, friends and relatives praised the couple for their bashfulness and 'tehzeeb.'

Zoya's head was giddy from the number of gifts showered on her. She felt uneasy and wanted to squeeze his hand for some reassurance but he sat awkwardly, keeping considerable distance between them. She wasn't surprised but a part of her never wanted to give up hope; never wanted to stop expecting that unexpected from Mr. Khan.

At last, the ceremony was over.  Dilshaad and Najma were ecstatic and couldn't stop gloating at the success of the ceremony and how beautiful the couple looked that night.

"Mashalllah! Tum dono ko nazar na lag jaaye kisi ki!" Dilshaad kissed both their foreheads.

"Tanveer!" Najma handed her camera, "please hum chaaron ki ek family photograph le lo. Please."

"Good idea," Dilshaad smiled and stood behind the seated couple, "aa jao Najma. Tum mere saath khadi ho jao."

With a sour expression, Tanveer took the camera in her hand and nodded. Zoya and Asad sat still with their eyes to the ground and didn't notice the displeasure on Tanveer's face.

CLICK!

Reluctantly, Tanveer took a picture and then feigned, "khala. Hamari tabiyat kuch kharab hai. Hum zara kamre mein aaraam karne jaate hain."

"Haan Tanveer. Jao beta. Rest kar lo. Najma, tum zara meri help karva do, yeh saare gifts kamre mein rakhne hain." Dilshaad picked the gifts from the table.

"Bhaijaan, aapne Zoya ko kya diya saugaat mein?" Najma asked.

Asad was taken aback. "Wo-wo-actually-main-main."

"Najma. Itne saare gifts tho mil gaye hain. Koi baat nahin," Zoya saved Asad from the blushes and stood up to leave for her room.

ZOYA'S ROOM:

Zoya sat in front of the mirror and reflected at the events of the evening. She was overwhelmed, but sad.

"Mujhey tho aaj khush hona chaahiye. Lekin main aisa kyun feel kar rahi hoon ki Mr. Khan aur main phoophi ka dil khush nahin, balki dil thod rahe hain. Mr. Khan ke liye tho yeh sab nakli hai. Tho phir hum yeh natak kyun kar rahe hain? Kyun main chaahti hoon ki yeh natak nahin, balki sach ho? Mr. Khan tho ek choti si gift bhi nahin laaye mere liye! Mera dil rakhne ke liye hi le aate kuch. Main kyun un se kuch expect karti hoon?"

"Ms Farooqui!" Asad's voice startled her. She got up and turned around angrily, "aap? Aap phir mere room mein bina knock kiye aa gaye?"

His hands were behind his back; a small gift-wrapped box cupped inside them.

"Wo..actually…aapke liye main wo-wo," he stuttered and lowered his eyes. He knew if he stared at her for too long, he would lose his resolve and wouldn't be able to control himself.  He feared he might just pull her into his arms if he stayed their too long.

"KYA HAI MR. KHAN? YAHI KI YEH SAB NAKLI HAI? I shouldn't get carried away by the gifts and ceremony?"

"Of course yeh sab nakli hai!" He glared back at her. It was so much easier for him to react when she raised her voice and was angry with him.

"Tho maine kab kaha yeh asli hai?" She retorted back.

"Tho phir aap wahan aise kyun behave kar rahi thi ki aap sach much ki dulhan hain?"

"Dulhan tho aap bane huye the Mr. Khan! Poori sham nazrein jhukaaye baithe rahe aap!"

"Mujhey aap se koi baat nahin karni hai Ms. Farooqui. Main tho bas yeh dene aaya tha aapko," he held the small package in his palm.

"Yeh kya hai Mr. Khan?" She was perplexed.

"Aapne kaha tha na ki aapko gift chaahiye. So, here you go." He held it in his hand callously, with an I-don't-care-attitude.

She was pleasantly surprised and tried to suppress her smile, "Mr. Khan, agar gift dena hi tha tho sabke saamne kyun nahin diya?"

He couldn't tell her that he really wanted this to be a private moment between the two. Also, it gave him an opportunity to see her again that evening.

"Aapko koi aadmi kaise khush rakh sakta hai Ms Farooqui? You always want it your way!"

"Mujhey nahin chaahiye aapka gift!" She scorned, "koi ehsaan nahin kar rahe hain mujhpar aap!"

"Tho theek hai, main yeh gift yahan rakh raha hoon," he slammed it on the dresser, 'agar aapko chaahiye tho rakh lena."

"Ek minute Mr. Khan!" She grabbed his wrist. He felt a little tingle as she came closer, "ek shart par gift accept karoongi."

"Shart?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Aap yeh gift khud open karenge aur phir mujhey pyaaar se denge," she teased him.

For a moment he was lost in her eyes; her hand still rested on his wrist.

MITWA moment

Gently, he unwrapped the gift and opened the box.

Zoya lowered her gaze and looked at the beautiful antique gold bracelet in the box.

He removed the bracelet from the box and slowly reached for her wrist.  Asad slid the bracelet over her fingers till it rested over her delicate wrist. His fingers lingered over the bracelet as he gazed into her eyes lovingly and lowered his voice, "Zoya! Yeh aapke liye meri saugaat hai." A chain extension with jingles dangled like charms from the bracelet.

Trying her best to hold her tears, she smiled shyly, lowering her eyes. She had waited for this moment all day. Was this a dream? It was too surreal to be true. They stood there in silence, the jungle from the charms the only sound in the room. Neither wanted that moment to end; there was nothing fake about it.

A noise outside their room interrupted their trance.

Tanveer with a disgruntled expression had just toppled a vase outside Zoya's room.

Asad pulled away instantly, the detached and cold look in his eyes was back.

"I hope you are satisfied now Ms. Farooqui! Aapki bachkani demands na jaane kab khatam hongi?"

Her wrist fell beside her; the jingles crashed into her lehnga, their melody smothered by the material of her outfit.

Zoya turned her head away and replied caustically, "agar yeh bachkana pan aapko pasand nahin hai, tho kyun laaye yeh gift? Bazaar tho aap khud hi gaye honge na?"

"I don't have time for all this nonsense! Ammi ka bracelet hai yeh. Unhone mujhey kaha tha aapko dene ke liye." He turned around to leave.

She stared at the bracelet and picked the box. There was a price tag stuck underneath the box.

"Mr. Khan! Jin logon ko jhooth bolne ki aadat na ho, unhein koshish bhi nahin karni chaahiye!" She chuckled.

Asad was stunned; how did she know he was lying? He cleared his throat, acted non chalant, "aapko jo soch na hai soch lee jiye. Agar ammi ki tabiyat kharab nahin hoti tho main yeh gift kabhie nahin deta aapko!"

"That's okay Mr. Khan!" She played with the charms, "ab is bracelet ke bahane aapko khabar rahegi ki main kahan hoon. You know, these will jingle whenever I am around."

"Yes, at least I will be warned that danger is around!" He walked away in a jiffy, unable to handle her retorts and overwhelming beauty anymore.

Zoya smiled and caressed the bracelet, "Unpredictable and complicated Ahmed Khan!!!!!"

…scene ends…

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoudreamygirl_95dawn08arshirulezbulsaraSam_Veenfabbz18mottalimalar3AphroditefallenprincessradhikasabbrinaMayaB5xyzw231fundyONAegoSATD06recoupbigj66joa123shivani15Aphroditemanjusha_92sanjana39salekh1guru-ki-dewaanidivra4wilddevil2010TAMANNA23swarobi1butterfly7CuriousmindarhifandebiMvinfff...SankaDevi...aarundhatikajenvirmanGeet_HabindasssPasyaManpreet23IndidesiRosered1TriniIndian88Cindrella3Champa2012Vaddy-Anji-MysteryLovefee-feeastonmZoyaAsadKhanManchalateriorebeutifulpplNiharika17Applefsowmy18kandygroverPagliLadkiSaHillover101-cyndu-Kaya13-Siaa-rosamaletrouble_006cutestar12webuser7Chinnu.MunnupkapsJULIELcanadiankudijazmeenmetoyouprincessjojosparikhRuchaMulayarunsunita_gmLuckyforeverjanavi07music1rsk16AsyaloverMalika.Dua_vineeta_NpdeepaMarysaa4ever4loveWhenInRomeluv_virmansophie420giee-KSGsmitten-rkbalaanushreemishrasasirmochhugsharon33devilindisguiseGurmeet4DrashtiManasi_16zhasan2janu1610annanyaksgian-Prithi-rendezvousvinMAYURFAN001Flame.Of.Rose-Mrinalini-freya123zan101raneebneenabinusujatarajeviya.mallik4evadelena90..vidhi..MisHumptyDumptyNithiya95LinsieSleepingBeauty.shanakyasharanCup-Of-ChaiMysticRiver-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jashn-E-Saugaat:Asad's Gift OS may 5" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awww! Omg I loved it. So amazing. Big smile
Write more please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-bheegi

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awww this was sooo cute!!!!!!! yaaarrr kaash aisa show me bhi ho jaayyee!!!! LOVED it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditefallenbheegi

...SankaDevi...

...SankaDevi...

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Aww it was cute! I would imagine the scene like this too! Keep it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

sujataraje

IF-Sizzlerz

sujataraje

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
very well written sangeetha...loved every word of it...i hope in actual episode we get atleast 50% of wat u have written...i wud be more thn happyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

bheegi

sharon33

IF-Rockerz

sharon33

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i love this.i wish it really happendsEmbarrassed

bheegi

giee

IF-Rockerz

giee

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I wouldn't be surprised if the actual scene turns out to be like this Big smile

I m so sure akdu would be totally smitten off by his miss NY Embarrassed

okay coming back to OS
Bheegi di it was BEAUTIFUL Clap

I loved how both of them wanted it to be real
I loved how they maintained distance but were longing for each other
I loved how tanveer was asked to take the "FAMILY PHOTOGRAPH" (if not all , but atleast  I want this part to be actually shown on the show) ROFL
I loved how he came to gift her the bracelet
I loves how she forced him to give it pyaar se...n he gave in to her demand (which he is doind quite a lot lately...nahin?? ) LOL
I loved the mitwa moment ( I can very well image how delicately he must have slid that bracelet on her wrist) Blushing

Okay in short I m fangirling over this OS 
right now Day Dreaming

Edited by giee - 05 May 2013 at 10:21am

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks guys...once again this is a OS so I have no plans of writing another part

Sorry, these weekend OS's are based on precaps and current tracks that's why they are brief with no follow up parts.

I am bad at sending out PMs...

mochhug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top