Nadaswaram May 6th - May 10th

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Srima for the update. 

Mahesu nejama ve torture taangala.

This mama char may create rift between Gopi/Malar I guess. Gopi may not want to come out of new fashion tailor shop.  πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the updates Srima.

New Fashion Tailor ahhh?  Rombha joke adikarangal Migan
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks for the updates Srima.

New Fashion Tailor ahhh?  Rombha joke adikarangal Migan

Naan Joke adikkala. That is Gopi's tailor shop name maa. So we can say Thiru tries to joke aduchufy va??? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by migan

Naan Joke adikkala. That is Gopi's tailor shop name maa. So we can say Thiru tries to joke aduchufy va??? πŸ˜‰

not to forget to mention that aiswarya rai ,is the model for Nwe Fashion tailor shop.

mages is too much... malar mama  may create problem between malar and gopi..later malar will turn out like mages😊
Originally posted by migan

Okay maa... So is Malar going to be fashion designer for the husby? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by honeydaisy

[

not to forget to mention that aiswarya rai ,is the model for Nwe Fashion tailor shop.

mages is too much... malar mama  may create problem between malar and gopi..later malar will turn out like mages😊
Ithu rombha too much pulla.  One Mages is enough, I don't want M2 😑 Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

Ithu rombha too much pulla.  One Mages is enough, I don't want M2 😑

Or M3 πŸ€’
Thanks for the updates Migan & Laksh.

Athu eppadiii... Nadeswaram & Thendral are having the naming ceremony the same week and not only that ... both the daugthers' mothers are making a long list seer.  Both the daughter inlaws are screwing it up big time so that they can get abused.  🀣
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Thanks for the update Laksh.

Why they have to show trouble - malar leaving jewelery bag etc More of meenu torture to malar.