Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

If D3 was popular then why no covering of Shan's bday in SBS? Its Amar n they do IVs on request. Accept d fact. They cover parties n shoots but never did they do dat for D3 n I wish never they shud do. D3 deserves the position its in now. Maybe u forgot d words accused by Palki to ur fanbase but I will never forget. She should get a taste of her own medicine.

If at all d weird lady wid a big tongue wud have been good like others then trust me D3 wud have been most popular show n when it is dat popular telly media runs behind it.

Not d fault of others, let d lady learn some manners then everything will be perfect in its places.

Woahhh...see snigdha i understand you are frustrated,disappointed for the creative decisions taken  in the show against KR but i don't see why in your  frustration and anger you have to belittle Shantanu's popularity or the fan-following SwaRon has. I don't want to argue with you so I don't want to throw reasons at you coz it might get unnecessarily ugly here and  its completely unproductive...but ur comment will just not go down well with any SS fan on the forum aur ye tumhe bhi pata hai.
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muskurana

Woahhh...see snigdha i understand you are frustrated,disappointed for the creative decisions taken  in the show against KR but i don't see why in your  frustration and anger you have to belittle Shantanu's popularity or the fan-following SwaRon has. I don't want to argue with you so I don't want to throw reasons at you coz it might get unnecessarily ugly here and  its completely unproductive...but ur comment will just not go down well with any SS fan on the forum aur ye tumhe bhi pata hai.

See in no way Im commenting abt Shan's popularity n his fans..

If u hav read my comment, I said all r working hard n all r popular..

IF at all Shan wasn't popular then I wudn't have been discussing wid his fan like u..

Shan is popular n his fanbase no doubt r great too..

Im just showcasing an example of D3 isn't popular it is just d actor n his bday segment was covered on d request of fans n his popularity.

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I respect Shan n I really do. I also know how good he is becoz I got to know from my cousin who stays in mumbai. He is a hardworking actor n is popular too. I will never bash him no worries n I seriously hate d KAS Vs. Shan whenever it happens n in no way will I compare them becoz they have their own talents.

I mentioned Shan in a comment becoz I wanted to mean he is a popular actor but d SBS doesn't candid IVs of D3 becoz D3 ISN'T POPULAR...

Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Through nb they all come to knw about fan following of kas nd d3 and hence they startd giving d3 footage..
All things run on money ..
If they value talent d3 or kas would have been covered 2 yrs bck
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From what I have seen, D3 got more coverage after Nach Baliye. D3 has always been popular among youth, so were its actors. But since it airs on a smaller channel n doesn't generate high TRP, SBS was not much interested in it.
It is after Nach Baliye, SBS came to know about  Kunwar's and D3's popularity and the volume of its fanbase, which was not reflected it its TRP. Also D3 got exposed to non channel V watchers. I also appreciate the contribution of the fans in it.
Kunwar, Shantanu and others are equally talented and popular, it was just that SBS didn't know about it earlier.
fun4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Many of my friends and relatives didn't have v channel
So they weren't aware of d3 infact they didn't even know that such a show existed
But after nach baliye and after seeing amar 's rocking performances
They have recently started watching d3
So d3 actually has become more popular after amar went to nb

😊 😊
namy_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

If D3 was popular then why no covering of Shan's bday in SBS? Its Amar n they do IVs on request. Accept d fact. They cover parties n shoots but never did they do dat for D3 n I wish never they shud do. D3 deserves the position its in now. Maybe u forgot d words accused by Palki to ur fanbase but I will never forget. She should get a taste of her own medicine.

If at all d weird lady wid a big tongue wud have been good like others then trust me D3 wud have been most popular show n when it is dat popular telly media runs behind it.

Not d fault of others, let d lady learn some manners then everything will be perfect in its places.

what did Palki say to the fanbase?? i wanna know..bata do...
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
im a hardcore d3 fan but as much as i love it... i hav to admit that its true that the popularity has come mainly bcos on kunwar amar... n i'm not saying that he doesnt deserve it bcos he has put in so much hardwork time and effort into becoming what he is today... so it's not really a bad thing that d3 is getting more recognition bcos of him...
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
d3 s popular bt kunwar nd his popularity has a huge hand behind the success f d3:-)
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D3 is popular. But when it was mentioned in NB, and people saw the HUGE fan following.. D3 got more recognized. So, yeah. NB made D3 more popular..