Request for interview of Vrushika Mehta - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
yes we want vrushika mehta's IV...    please...😊
well my 1st comment on if on such an awesome topic πŸ˜Š
i agree we need an vrushi interview as its 4 months and  she has a huge fan following and is loved by all.so we really want to know more about her! its a request we get an awesome vrushika interview really soon!!😊
                         -SAHANAπŸ˜ƒ
Yes absolutely!! Good post Shishir and a much needed one!! Being a new comer we know nothing about her. Moreover we absolutely LOVE her πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ !! So yes an article or interview would be sooo awesome!! Please accede to our request πŸ˜³!! And i think im speaking for all SwaRon fans here. We love Vrushika
Completely agree with you post.
We fans barely know anything about her and we would appreciate it if tellybuzz gave us her interview. πŸ˜ƒ
agree..an interview on vrushika is highly needed..we want to know what she was doing before d3 and how has her life changed after entering d3, her likes and dislikes, etc.
Vrushii is really working hard & even after being  a new comer ..she has gained a huge amount of popularity &  fan following within a small time!! please get us a interview of her :) it's a request !! Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
yeah please give us a Vrushika Mehta's Interview :/ It's been 4 months & we don't know anything about her. As you connect us with our celebs please get us a chit chat of her!!
Its been 4 months and we hardly know about Vrushika her likes, her dislikes...WE actually missed her birthday also...its in Feb and we came to know in may... it really hurts the fans of hers that we dont know anything about her not even the birthday

I request the Telly buzz and it will be very grateful to us if we get a interview of Vrushika Mehta

thanks for this post shishir
Edited by aarush123 - 10 years ago
Thanks for making this post! We would love to have an interview of Vrushika not as Sharon but as Vrushika Mehta. Fans would like to know more about her likes and dislikes. An initiative taken from Tellybuzz will be appreciated by all of us :)
yeah i too agree .. we hardly know a thing abt Vrushika .. and yes we want her exclusive IV ..