So much waste of expenses for Gargs...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
With so many broken engagements and ceremonies shown in this show, i am surprised that the Gargs havent gone broke as yet funding all of it. First gunjan mayank engagement broken, then rachna vihaan, now gunjan Adi...and considering how all of the events have been planned and executed in such grand way with no fruitful outcome, i wonder if the Gargs have any money or appetite left for any more engagements or shaadis. By the time its time for a real engagement or wedding, the money as well as emotions of family will be dried up.Shail also will be tired of getting emotional at the thought that her betis will become bida...and heave a sigh of relief when and if it actually happens! 

You have forgotten the very first one ..Its Charus and Mayanks ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
ha ha! I haven't thought about all the expenses! Next Garg wedding needs to be simple. Have it done at the temple just in case things don't work out  😉 ðŸ˜†
Chaaru & Maayank celebrations in the beginning (I am saying celebrations because I don't think there engagement or even engagement preparations started yet, it it did then Maayank Chaaru engagement)

Gunjan & Maayank engagement and other rituals

Rachna & Vihaan engagement and other rituals

Chaaru & Maayank rituals and again engagement

Gunjan Aditya engagement and rituals 

Gunjan Aditya wedding

ALL FOR NOTHING. I mean the money related problems, they wasted a lot of money yes, but most of them taught the characters something. 

Chaaru and Maayank wedding: One positive thing about this is Seema and Sangeetha learned their lesson and saw Chaaru's true colors. Maayank was getting punished for his behavior.

Rachna and Vihaan broken engagement: Rachna got much more stronger and this led to Vihaan falling for her. Vihaan is now a better person and he will soon repent his mistakes.

Gunjan and Maayank broken engagement: We saw that Gunjan kept her self respect and turned down Maayank, and we saw Maayank get punished for his behavior. This led to Chaaru Maayank wedding where Seema Sangeetha learend there lesson and saw Chaaru true color and start to like Gunjan. It also made Maayank think 100x before doubting Gunjan now. We saw him say for himself during Vihaan Gunjan Rachna drama, "I made the mistake to doubt you once, I am not doing it again." 

Gunjan and Aditya drama: I have no idea what they are gonna show now

Originally posted by tv18

With so many broken engagements and ceremonies shown in this show, i am surprised that the Gargs havent gone broke as yet funding all of it. First gunjan mayank engagement broken, then rachna vihaan, now gunjan Adi...and considering how all of the events have been planned and executed in such grand way with no fruitful outcome, i wonder if the Gargs have any money or appetite left for any more engagements or shaadis. By the time its time for a real engagement or wedding, the money as well as emotions of family will be dried up.Shail also will be tired of getting emotional at the thought that her betis will become bida...and heave a sigh of relief when and if it actually happens! 

😆😆 I completely agree! Im also wondering if Gargs are crorepatis? How can they go on spending so much for every occasion, Mayank-Gunjan, then Rachna Vihan and now Gunjan-Addy...everytime its breaking up on on the occasion itself. At least in Mayank's case he did get married to Charu so it wasnt a complete waste...😆
LOL at ur comment at Shail heaving sigh of relief when her betis actually leave...😆
Originally posted by boogle

ha ha! I haven't thought about all the expenses! Next Garg wedding needs to be simple. Have it done at the temple just in case things don't work out  😉 ðŸ˜†

😆😆 Yeah now Gunjan-Mayak ke shadi ke liye no more money left so they will get married in a temple just like they had planned in the beginning...instead of saying no, Gunjan shd have just agreed to marry Mayank at a temple many months ago when they first fell in love. That would have saved poor Mr. Garg all that money on multiple sagais, sangeets, weddings that didnt happen...😆
All they would need at a temple would be "Chutki bhar sindoor" ðŸ˜†
LoL yeaah!
Originally posted by Hashii

You have forgotten the very first one ..Its Charus and Mayanks ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
I agree with what you are saying. Mine was just a fun post from logical and practical point of view, by which we shd never judge fictional serials. But there s no harm in pointing it out. Almost everybody in thisforum would have seen a marriage in their homes, their own or a close relative and would agree with me on what an expensive event it is. Especially if you are doing it on grand scale calling celebrity performers and all the frills. My point is these learnings and character development can be shown sans engagements and marriages...the show is very good and my only grouse is they keep harping on marriage all the time for 18 year olds. Doesn matter if its shail who is based in banaras or gunjan s dad who lived in austraila mostpartof his time.  
Originally posted by SailorMoonStar

Chaaru & Maayank celebrations in the beginning (I am saying celebrations because I don't think there engagement or even engagement preparations started yet, it it did then Maayank Chaaru engagement)

Gunjan & Maayank engagement and other rituals

Rachna & Vihaan engagement and other rituals

Chaaru & Maayank rituals and again engagement

Gunjan Aditya engagement and rituals 

Gunjan Aditya wedding

ALL FOR NOTHING. I mean the money related problems, they wasted a lot of money yes, but most of them taught the characters something. 

Chaaru and Maayank wedding: One positive thing about this is Seema and Sangeetha learned their lesson and saw Chaaru's true colors. Maayank was getting punished for his behavior.

Rachna and Vihaan broken engagement: Rachna got much more stronger and this led to Vihaan falling for her. Vihaan is now a better person and he will soon repent his mistakes.

Gunjan and Maayank broken engagement: We saw that Gunjan kept her self respect and turned down Maayank, and we saw Maayank get punished for his behavior. This led to Chaaru Maayank wedding where Seema Sangeetha learend there lesson and saw Chaaru true color and start to like Gunjan. It also made Maayank think 100x before doubting Gunjan now. We saw him say for himself during Vihaan Gunjan Rachna drama, "I made the mistake to doubt you once, I am not doing it again." 

Gunjan and Aditya drama: I have no idea what they are gonna show now