Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

rahul:will he follow what he advised?

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
You guys must be remembering that rahul has always been advising aaru that she should not look into the outer beauty and consider the dil's beauty...
so will rahul also follow the same advice he has been giving aaru?
i'm sure aaru will ask this question to rahul when he gets to know that prerna loves him?
rahul may marry prerna due to circumstances but will he accept prerna "dil se"?
will he be in the same situation in which aaru is now?
if so then how can be advise others when he himself cannot follow it?

just a thought of mine...do share ur thoughts too guys...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aru and Rahul may share a fair-skin but they have different perspective. Aru always dreamed her dream-guy to be handsome as outer-beauty mattered to her but Rahul didn't believe in good-looks much. If He has problem accepting Prerna, it will not be due to her looks but of course Cvs may show totally opposite. He always wished to marry Bharti's choice and he is aware that Bharti doesn't give much importance to appearance so he may have expected that girl may not be fair-looking or beautiful by her appearance but with beautiful heart.  If he never thought of Prerna as Prerna think of him then it would be a shock that will make him take time to adjust with it! 

If Aru realizes that Rahul is keeping distant because of her looks than she will question. 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is to be seen.hp cv's hv a diff story line for prerna n rahul.entirely diff frm Maya yet weaved around Maya. Edited by rtms - 10 years ago
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhmm prerna has been like a sister to rahul so dont know if he would give a wife's place to her!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's a lovely point. that's where the creatives keep maintaining the core theme of the show. with every episode they come up with something linking with "beauty". be it Aru's self obsession, madhav's insecurities, aru -madhav mirror scene, rahul's advice to madhav, dadi telling prerpna to go to beauty parlour, dadi-bharti old fight over bharti not being beautiful. and now we have Rahul and Prerna. simply loving the context of the show
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

it is to be seen.hp cv's hv a diff story line for prerna n rahul.entirely diff frm Maya yet weaved around Maya.

yaa...weaved around Maya. ðŸ˜³ m sure cvs must have something in store as the cvs have always maintained the original concept of the show
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But the difference is that Aradhya said she loves ehsaas/madhav, so he was saying the looks shouldn't be that important.

Rahul however does not love Prerna, so why would he accept her 'dil se'? He doesn't have to love her just because she loves him. But it doesn't mean her looks would be the reason that he doesn't love her, just that he never has loved her. But if they did get together/married, then he should accept her regardless of whether she is deemed as physically beautiful, as it would be his choice to marry her, and it would be hypocritical of his to think about outer beauty when he advises others to look deeper than that.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing that is confusing me in this whole discussion is the fact that Mitali/Prerna is really a gorgeous girl! The only difference between her and Aaradhya is that one is fair and the other darkly-complected and that one puts on lots of make-up, and cares about her grooming, while the other chooses not to.

With Madhav it is a different story because he is supposed to be "ugly" with all his kaajal-freckles and scars, ðŸ˜† but Prerna is by no means ugly, in fact, quite the opposite! 

I think, and would like the CVs to show that it is different in Prerna's case. She rejects beauty as a priority because of the values and prejudices her mother has passed down to her. It's not that she isn't beautiful but that she doesn't want to be because she thinks it is something to be ashamed of to care about your looks. There are all kinds of angles to be explored with this more complex take on things. Just my two cents!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But the difference is , Prerna has a heart of coal while madhav has a heart of gold
They may both be ugly but they are completely different
I am sure if Prerna was half a good human as madhav
Rahul would love her
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

One thing that is confusing me in this whole discussion is the fact that Mitali/Prerna is really a gorgeous girl! The only difference between her and Aaradhya is that one is fair and the other darkly-complected and that one puts on lots of make-up, and cares about her grooming, while the other chooses not to.

With Madhav it is a different story because he is supposed to be "ugly" with all his kaajal-freckles and scars,😆 but Prerna is by no means ugly, in fact, quite the opposite!

I think, and would like the CVs to show that it is different in Prerna's case. She rejects beauty as a priority because of the values and prejudices her mother has passed down to her. It's not that she isn't beautiful but that she doesn't want to be because she thinks it is something to be ashamed of to care about your looks. There are all kinds of angles to be explored with this more complex take on things. Just my two cents!

Dark complexion is what makes a person ugly in this show