Originally posted by aarush123

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

1 week ruko...rockerz bhi ban jayegi ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

nhiii please
Posted: 10 years ago
res res res!!!mein yaha se kaise bada comment du? :P
Unres..
Akankshaaa... ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
Finally you are  a dazzler.. Congrats re! I'm not in a mood to copy paste congratulations ke pictures so will comment only. ðŸ˜†
Girl I am so damn happy for you. I hope you become a rocker soon.. And yeah, do not stop making posts on SwaRon because I genuinely like them.You are a fun person to talk to and I really missed our PM sessions these 15 days. ðŸ˜³ 
Hehe.. anyways, I really like you as a person and you are one of my really good friends here on i-f..
Love you...😳
Keep dazzling.. 
Mihika. 
Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago
Huh. Finally edited my comment. ðŸ˜³ Scroll up to see it. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by tanha29

res res res!!!mein yaha se kaise bada comment du? :P
Unres..
Akankshaaa... ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
Finally you are  a dazzler.. Congrats re! I'm not in a mood to copy paste congratulations ke pictures so will comment only. ðŸ˜†
Girl I am so damn happy for you. I hope you become a rocker soon.. And yeah, do not stop making posts on SwaRon because I genuinely like them.You are a fun person to talk to and I really missed our PM sessions these 15 days. ðŸ˜³ 
Hehe.. anyways, I really like you as a person and you are one of my really good friends here on i-f..
Love you...😳
Keep dazzling.. 
Mihika. 

mihi mihi  ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
shukiya ðŸ˜³ n thanks for genuinely liking my posts ðŸ˜† n yes i would keep posting ðŸ˜Ž
i too missed our PM sessions   you are  a really fun person n thats what makes our conversations interesting ...you too are one of my closest friends on IF ðŸ˜³
PS i love the green  colour ðŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

thank you ðŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by sakshiswaron

Congratulations

thank you thank you ðŸ¤—