Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Completely agree... I like how u always raise some forgotten points in the story... hope cvs will read ur topics and amend their work accordingly...
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was wondering too. If asthma was that easy to cure n overcome, why was Sharon making such fuss at the beginning.
I know strong will power n support from loved ones helps a lot, but wasn' that sudden. Continuity n transitions are always the problem with D3.
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swayam ka meditation cd aaya and sharon got better.
but still she cant be with swayam.
arre jab tumhare loverboy ke cd mein itna jadu hai toh uske saath koochie koochie karne se imagine how good u might feel. heehee
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you totally...hope CVs read this ðŸ˜Š
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true!! was thinking the same!!
The way CVS executed the asthma track was quite odd indeed >_< It would be interesting to see how Sharon deals with it !! want a proper ending of this track!!
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
was wondering the same nd last day after the ndc act sharon was happily dancing with everyone.when the track started sharon was shown having prob even if she raised her voice a bit nd now she is taking so much stress nd she is still happy i know she is happy bt being happy does not cute a disease but cv's we all know they r in a ghajini mode
cscs thumbnail
i dnt think asthma track has been ended..u knw na cvs r gajni part 2.😆.so beech mai kbhi bi dikha denge..lyk v all gt pov achanak se na..so lyk tht asthma track bi aata jata rahega..
remember last to last week whn swayam asked sharon abt inhaler..so cvs n swayam both remember abt asthma..
bt u r rht..asthma track has nvr gt its consistency..n m really hoping a lot frm dis track..
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amruta_TanHa

Yes, I completely AGREE with u..😃

Sharon's Asthma track doesn't deserve to be ended in such a pathetic way...Its her one n only INDIVIDUAL track...N v want this track to continue...CV's can show so many meaningful things through this track...Instead of turning D3 into a DAILY DRAMA i would love it if they show us Sharon struggling with Asthma...I don't understand one thing if CV's had to end this track like this then y was it introduced at the first place..??😕

It was ended??? please don't tell me. it is not something o be forgotten.

We asked for revelation doesn't mean they have to forget this aspect in the daily episodes. D3 is turning a daily sas bahu drama. The aasthma track has so much potential and a strong storyline need to be built and its getting forgotten

yes  if this is how it had ot be shown why it had to be brought at first place??? they are not taking a serious approach towards it
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasri

Completely agree... I like how u always raise some forgotten points in the story... hope cvs will read ur topics and amend their work accordingly...

Thanks yasri...did not expected cvs to forget all this...they had brought and how can they even forget abt it or let us point it..its not getting tolerable...but cvs hardly care what ss fans looking forward for...they will show what they want to and in this process they are compromising on the quality of the show big time.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

You know I was wondering the same..initially Sharon used to get attacks so often and now it looks like she has even forgotten that she is ailing from a  respiratory disease that affects her dancing...inhaler toh pehle bhi use karti thi..howcome she doesn't get ANY attacks now..😲
I really hope cvs dont cure her on one fine day n say that "you can pass all hurdles in life with the help of love" ðŸ¤¢   thoda toh practically dikhana chaiye ðŸ˜•

practicality is what is missing in d3 form long time...SS was a relief from all illogical thing but now the thing relating to SS is becoming illogical

aathma stays forever I guess...it gets cured but the residue is always left...and i really wanna see how even love helps in surviving it all...esp wannna see how Swayam helps her out

the attacks are missing...weird???