Frequent Posters

_vash_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ajaya: Roll of the Dice (Epic of the Kaurava clan, #1)  by Anand Neelakantan 
-AvidReader- thumbnail
The Bride by Julie Garwood.

Summary: By the king's edict, Alec Kincaid, mightiest of the Scottish lairds, must take an English bride. And Jamie the youngest daughter of Baron Jamison, is his choice. From his first glimpse of the proud and beautiful English lady, Alec felt a burning hunger stir within him. This was a woman worthy of his fearless warrior's spirit. And he aches to touch her, tame her, possess her...forever.

But with the wedding vows, Jamie pledges her own secret oath: She will never surrender her love to this Highland barbarian. He was everything her heart warned her against -- an arrogant, brooding scoundrel whose rough good looks and seductive embrace fire her blood. But when strange accidents begin to threaten Jamie's life and an old rumor that Alec killed his first wife spreads anew, something far more dangerous than desire threatens to conquer her senses.

SCARLETT
sequel to "gone with the wind"
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
jokes
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Persuasion by Jane Austen

I've always been a huge Jane Austen fan.  I love the female characters in her books and I find them very inspiring as well.😳

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 10 years ago
_vash_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Persuasion by Jane Austen

I've always been a huge Jane Austen fan.  I love the female characters in her books and I find them very inspiring as well.😳

Jane Austen is one of my favorite author too. I love all her books❤️!! 
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _vash_

Jane Austen is one of my favorite author too. I love all her books❤️!! 

Have you read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?  If you've read 'Pride and Prejudice', I recommend it...its a nice twist to Jane Austen's classic.😳
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Have you read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?  If you've read 'Pride and Prejudice', I recommend it...its a nice twist to Jane Austen's classic.😳

Nice to hear that there are so many other Jane Austen fans like me. 😳
I love Pride and Prejudice too. Can forget that beautiful story ever in my life. 
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2 sates by chetan bhagat

_vash_ thumbnail

Have heard a lot about it will try it some time thanks! 😊