Fighting scene = excitement for Chitrashi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

'Whenever I am told that there will be a fighting scene I feel very excited' - Chitrashi 'FIR' Rawat

Chitrashi Rawat

Summary: Chitrashi Rawat who plays Jwalamukhi Chautala on SAB TV's F.I.R is having a lark of a time playing this feisty cop. She told Tellychakkar.com excitedly, "Every day Jwalamukhi displays a new shade to her character. She comes up with unique ways to solve cases. She abides by various disguises; puts on music and sings songs so that she can think better. She is completely unpredictable and wacky. It is great fun to play a young and chirpy cop who is very stern and focused when it comes to work. I think that the writer and director have done an excellent job in etching out Jwalamukhi's character." Chitrashi loves doing the action sequences the most. "Whenever I am told that there will be a fighting scene I feel very excited. In fact I love high action sequences."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fighting scene = excitement for Chitrashi" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this, Shreya!

I am not too happy with her statement - ""Every day Jwalamukhi displays a new shade to her character." 

It means that they don't have an idea of what her character is. But maybe she didn't mean that.

JC doesn't really hurt that much. However, I can't stomach Malpua mouthing Gulgule-like lines. Kiku was a genius - they shouldn't do this to the actor playing Malpua. He looks so bad in comparison to Gulgule when he tries to do the same.  I can tolerate khachar-pachar. Always liked Gopi and of course, Billu is da man, right now.

Just wanted to add that I do miss Kavita, Kiku and Aamir a whole lot.

Edited by dhinga1 - 06 May 2013 at 4:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top