Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

marriage card need help pls

kishubedi Goldie
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
hey guys i was thinking all the time where this topic might fit and could find any forum so i thought since marriage has something to do with love so thought of posting it over here.

so the problem is that my cousin is getting married and they need to print wedding cards but the problem is that in the place where we live (AustriA) there is actually how to say well there is not really a place where u can print indian wedding cards so my question is does anyone who lives abroad know some website or something where they make good wedding cards n ship them to austria ?

would be great if someone could help thanks in advance!! and i know this topic is out of place here but didnt know what to do  :(

kishubedi Goldie
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dr3viL.

im sure others can offer site names, i am from australia for my sisters wedding my family ordered her cards in advance and i remember samples were being sent here .. of cards and gift boxes. they were lovely and no way you can get anything close to that here.. the only problem we had were with names on the cards - there were many mistakes

Oh ok thats great that they sent samples. by any chance do u remember from where u guys ordered them? thanks for ur help Smile
Dexterkilaila IF-Sizzlerz
Dexterkilaila
Dexterkilaila

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I'm no expert in wedding preparations but I found this site. Looks like they create the cards and ship them too.

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 05 May 2013 at 8:50pm
kishubedi Goldie
kishubedi
kishubedi

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

I'm no expert in wedding preparations but I found this site. Looks like they create the cards and ship them too.

thank u so much Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top