Page 1
Page   of 2

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

wow dear very well said...
o agree with u and i think there isn't much that i can say coze u have included everything that i felt like writing...amazing analysis on what prerna must have felt throughout her life...i feel it is possible that the rejection she feared she would get from rahul made her bitter towards life...

Thanks SioSmile
Yeah, Prerna must have felt alot that made her what she is today. If not many(situation) but getting rejected by men who may not be as educated or intelligent as her. Did she misunderstand something he said. There is a past that is not told to us but I am sure as they progress with RaNa they may solve the life puzzle of Prerna as well as shed light on what kind of relation-ship Rahul-Prerna had since their childhood. Was she always this distant or she pulled herself after realizing that she loves him.

Edited by Seebz - 05 May 2013 at 1:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sour Grapes! (Page 2)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seebz

wow dear very well said...
o agree with u and i think there isn't much that i can say coze u have included everything that i felt like writing...amazing analysis on what prerna must have felt throughout her life...i feel it is possible that the rejection she feared she would get from rahul made her bitter towards life...

Thanks SioSmile
Yeah, Prerna must have felt alot that made her what she is today. If not many(situation) but getting rejected by men who may not be as educated or intelligent as her. Did she misunderstand something she said. There is a past that is not told to us but I am sure as they progress with RaNa they may solve the life puzzle of Prerna as well as shed light on what kind of relation-ship Rahul-Prerna had since their childhood. Was she always this distant or she pulled herself after realizing that she loves him.
yes i hope they show something in detail way on how the past of prerna was and what led her to become so bitter towards life?i mean if she loves rahul from childhood then there should be certain reasons and incidents that stopped her from confessing it and suppressing her feelings...probably bharti played a vital role in it but there can be more reasons...who knows cvs have something interesting for us?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsSeebz

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

yes i hope they show something in detail way on how the past of prerna was and what led her to become so bitter towards life?i mean if she loves rahul from childhood then there should be certain reasons and incidents that stopped her from confessing it and suppressing her feelings...probably bharti played a vital role in it but there can be more reasons...who knows cvs have something interesting for us?Embarrassed
Definitely Bharti had a huge role to play in all this, that is for sure. But her insecurities didn't do her any good. I am sure as girl she was told by her friends that 'who would like her..the dark complexion girl?' and all which had made things worse for rahul as she might have assumed if nothing happened that she supressed her feelings in her heart and moved on. But it didn't stay there for as long as she wanted because jealousy happened and everything came out in a outburst. I wonder how would Aradhya deal with this. She had not heard anyone presenting her beauty in a negative light. WIll she sympathize with her or not? How will she help her? 

Edited by Seebz - 05 May 2013 at 1:49am

rtms-Reshmi-

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Definitely Bharti had a huge role to play in all this, that is for sure. But her insecurities didn't do her any good. I am sure as girl she was told by her friends that 'who would like her..the dark complexion girl?' and all which had made things worse for rahul as she might have assumed if nothing happened that she supressed her feelings in her heart and moved on. But it didn't stay there for as long as she wanted because jealousy happened and everything came out in a outburst. I wonder how would Aradhya deal with this. She had not heard anyone presenting her beauty in a negative light. WIll she sympathize with her or not? How will she help her? 
the show lacks detailing of a track.hp atleast frm nw on they will narrate things more clearly.hp cv's will be able to give more depth to prerna's character.rahul's emotional side should be explored.it will be interesting to see wt role will aradhys play.frankly i don't want any love triangle,it will be terrible.and wt will bharti do nw?hw is she going to handle this situation?where does madhav fit in this mess?

Seebz-Reshmi-

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

the show lacks detailing of a track.hp atleast frm nw on they will narrate things more clearly.hp cv's will be able to give more depth to prerna's character.rahul's emotional side should be explored.it will be interesting to see wt role will aradhys play.frankly i don't want any love triangle,it will be terrible.and wt will bharti do nw?hw is she going to handle this situation?where does madhav fit in this mess?

Yes, show lacks a detailed picturzation of a track. Thing were shown to be rushed from earlier days which made many not understand or misunderstand the track due to lack of details. However, They didn't show much of Rahul-Prerna story because they didn't want many tracks running in a show with a speed show is going so they wanted to settle MaYa track. While their track is still on-going, they will start Parallel lead track. Once Prerna confesses to Aradhya  then they may  show some interaction between Aru & prerna. Then, Prerna's side story may unfold. I am not sure whether they are gonna show Rahul's side story at the same time as Prerna or a bit later but they will explore that angle, hopefully. 

You know Aru never got any remarks about her beauty negatively so when she hears her word she would be angry initially but she will help Prerna. It does not have to do with getting RaNa together but she would emotionally understand it. Prerna did not get whom she loved as Aradhya loved Ehsaas and it didn't turned out the way she expected so there many ways to draw similarity in the track between these 2 female leads if CVs want. I don't think there would be any triangle because Aru never loved Rahul and she despises him at the moment; in news, reporter might not be aware of it.  As far as Bharti is concerned, she is on a ride for shocks. The life, she worked-hard to gain control on, seems to be out of her control. She will be in denial as she was with Madhav confession for Aradhya then it will make her angry.It will  take her time to adjust with it just like Rahul.

Good question! What role is there for Madhav to play? I wonder but I think he would sympathize with his sister as he had faced harsh behavior from people all along. At the same time, he will not leave Rahul alone in all this as Rahul is the peson/friend who had supported him throughout; he knows Rahul!  He will play a role which will make things easier for RaNa I suppose. If Aradhya may get to understand what one has to go through having dark-skin through Prerna then Madhav may get to explore this new angle as Rahul deals with this situation. 

Edited by Seebz - 05 May 2013 at 11:20am

rtms

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Yes, show lacks a detailed picturzation of a track. Thing were shown to be rushed from earlier days which made many not understand or misunderstand the track due to lack of details. However, They didn't show much of Rahul-Prerna story because they didn't want many tracks running in a show with a speed show is going so they wanted to settle MaYa track. While their track is still on-going, they will start Parallel lead track. Once Prerna confesses to Aradhya  then they may  show some interaction between Aru & prerna. Then, Prerna's side story may unfold. I am not sure whether they are gonna show Rahul's side story at the same time as Prerna or a bit later but they will explore that angle, hopefully. 

You know Aru never got any remarks about her beauty negatively so when she hears her word she would be angry initially but she will help Prerna. It does not have to do with getting RaNa together but she would emotionally understand it. Prerna did not get whom she loved as Aradhya loved Ehsaas and it didn't turned out the way she expected so there many ways to draw similarity in the track between these 2 female leads if CVs want. I don't think there would be any triangle because Aru never loved Rahul and she despises him at the moment; in news, reporter might not be aware of it.  As far as Bharti is concerned, she is on a ride for shocks. The life, she worked-hard to gain control on, seems to be out of her control. She will be in denial as she was with Madhav confession for Aradhya then it will make her angry.It will  take her time to adjust with it just like Rahul.

Good question! What role is there for Madhav to play? I wonder but I think he would sympathize with his sister as he had faced harsh behavior from people all along. At the same time, he will not leave Rahul alone in all this as Rahul is the peson/friend who had supported him throughout; he knows Rahul!  He will play a role which will make things easier for RaNa I suppose. If Aradhya may get to understand what one has to go through having dark-skin through Prerna then Madhav may get to explore this new angle as Rahul deals with this situation. 
fingers crossed.hope things will get better with the show.wt ever track they introduce they must  know wt their main plot is n wt their sub-plots are.rumors r flying around abt the show's end,which i think is harsh as its jst 2 months old.i will feel sad if anything goes wrong as this will be my third show that will be axed in the middleCry.

princessglory

Seebz

IF-Dazzler

Seebz

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

fingers crossed.hope things will get better with the show.wt ever track they introduce they must  know wt their main plot is n wt their sub-plots are.rumors r flying around abt the show's end,which i think is harsh as its jst 2 months old.i will feel sad if anything goes wrong as this will be my third show that will be axed in the middleCry.
I too hope that things get better as show progresses further. They have started focusing on 2nd lead so hoping story will get more interesting and previously created misunderstanding gets resolved . If not many at least one plot will run together revolving all of leads and characters but i hope they finish their plots and subplot before it too late. I know any show that goes away before its time make us sad; News upsets me as well  and I just hope CVs chose their plot intelligently. 

rtms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.