Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Haven't we all have a moment or two where we felt this way! Something we yearn for but can't have it then they are categorized as 'sour-grapes' of our life.

Upcoming track of the show discloses that Prerna had feelings for Rahul since child-hood but she couldn't approach him. He was around her more than any girl whose attention he has got yet she felt as if she was invisible around him or there must be something else we may get to know Monday or in later episodes. He was a cute boy now grown into a handsome-man who drives girls crazy with a smile but she had always been a girl with a dark/dusky complexion who could find company in books only. Having a mother around like Bharti who had a past of her own with Daadi having issues with her looks, She had given-up this thought that Rahul may ever be attracted or in love with her. 

Being in love with him and then growing up with him and with the possible thought of rejection, had given a rise to bitterness in her heart. Not completely certain but I assume that she must have faced situation where she got remarks on her looks while Rahul was loved for his fair-complexion. This situation made her live in a world of isolation where she had her mind occupied with college,exam's preparation, working on Thesis to get her Doctorate, giving kids tution and agreeing to whatever Bharti says about fair looking people.😆

Not one but many proposal came and time after time she was rejected for one reason or other ( mainly how she looked). Another assumption of mine is that they must have been fairer looking than her so she grew bitter towards Rahul as she got no-one to vent her frustration at.  Of course,her mother mentality made her think that somewhere she was wrong to have feelings for Rahul.  Over period of time, Rahul fell in category of 'Sour-grapes' of  her life and she became what she is today. She is an educated, familiar with house-chores and now shown to  be insecure of someone whom she thought have trapped Rahul in love. 

In her outburst she had confessed, Rahul is her 'child-hood' love and of course now we would get to see what we never saw before is an interaction of silence between Rahul-Prerna which we all wondered about till now. What happens next? is a thought made many wonder. A possibility to all this is Rahul says nothing and and stays indifferent to it; she, feeling embarrassed, accept the 'fact' of  'Sour-grapes' of her life, goes on to marry somebody else. Being the hero, Rahul ends-up in the place to see that Prerna is about to take a drastic step, like marrying someone who may not be a good suitor. Rahul steps-in the situation and marry Prerna to save her from all this, shocking us further😆  mainly Bharti, without realizing the consequences or severity of his act.

Then, it will give rise to the track of  Rahul-PrerNa or RaNa track in future that is predicted by us. So How will this 'Sour-Grapes' of her life turn sweet which she yearned for her life. What will happen to misunderstanding she has if they are not cleared-up by Aradhya until then? 

Rahul wanted Bharti's love as his mom and she would be mom-in-law by title. How would this turn into a reality?! Will he get a girl in Prerna that he had hoped to marry who mends his relation-ship with Bharti and gives him what he has yearned for.  Bharti's love  had became another version of 'sour-grapes' for Rahul as well. He had been there all his life, did everything he thought to get Bharti's love but always found that distance growing never decreasing! 

How long will these grapes be sour for these two? Is there an ending? Do share your thoughts.😊
Edited by Seebz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahullsharma thumbnail
tfs long confusing post lol but intresting🤔
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post and it really make sence. Rahul could have never thought in this way I think because 1) she is madhav's sister and 2) he was always preoccupied in madhav and bharti that he could have never come in her wildest dream but prerna felt he is not liking her due to her complexion. If this is the case I really feeling bad for prerna that she has to suffer heartbreak from childhood with no mistake of rahul. Lets see how this story progressesEdited by kapoormenka - 10 years ago
Seebz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahullsharma

tfs long confusing post lol but intresting🤔

😆 TFR
This post analyzes mostly Prerna's situation through 'Sour Grapes' phrase.
Seebz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kapoormenka

Nice post and it really make sence. Rahul could have never thought in this way I think because 1) she is madhav's sister and 2) he was always preoccupied in madhav and bharti that he could have never come in her wildest dream but prerna felt he is not liking her due to her complexion. If this is the case I really feeling bad for prerna that she has to suffer heartbreak from childhood with no mistake of rahul. Lets see how this story progresses

Thanks for reading & commenting!😊
Glad it makes sense! I agree Rahul was busy making Bharti happy all his life that even if Prerna liked him, he paid no attention. so once again it was Bharti to blame ðŸ˜†

She is Madhav's sister, I agree but I think he REALLY respects her. I mean genuine respect,  considers her at least a friend! It was quite evident when Prerna engagement broke, he agreed to marry the girl so Prerna can get to married to that guy she was suppose to marry. His words expressed the concern. It is completely new for him to know she loves him when they had no proper interaction!. Yes, He always yearned for Bharti's love and it kept him busy then He gave his time to his friend Madhav. If Bharti had some issues in her past then I am sure, Prerna must have faced harsh behavior based on her looks. I think when she saw him getting attention from other girls she must have thought he didn't pay attention due to her complexion! 

I think that is what made her bitter the thought that Rahul wont like her because of her complexion and she thought his words may not have a meaning if he talks to her so she didn't interact much and used Bharti's words to justify her frustration toward Rahul. It is just an assumotion based on precap  but I am sure as track starts we will know the truth behind her behavior too. Her insecurities, her issues that she faced in her life. That's why she diverted herself with studies so there is no way one can peek into her heart.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In her outburst she had confessed, Rahul is her 'child-hood' love and of course now we would get to see what we never saw before is an interaction of silence between Rahul-Prerna which we all wondered about till now.
@bold-am expecting this.i assume , this silent interaction was always there b/w them.its a kind of unrequited love b/w them.both nt disclosing their feelings to each other for their own reasons.if this is so,i guess it will hv a huge impact on aradhya too.
Seebz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rtms

In her outburst she had confessed, Rahul is her 'child-hood' love and of course now we would get to see what we never saw before is an interaction of silence between Rahul-Prerna which we all wondered about till now.
@bold-am expecting this.i assume , this silent interaction was always there b/w them.its a kind of unrequited love b/w them.both nt disclosing their feelings to each other for their own reasons.if this is so,i guess it will hv a huge impact on aradhya too.

This might be but so far that had not really shown anything from Rahul's perspective but again no one could really say for sure that Prerna liked Rahul if Precap didn't have her confession. As Rahul doesn't care about looks, he wouldn't mind marrying her. Let's see how things will be unfolded as we know Prerna loves Rahul so we may get to hear her thoughts time-to-time. Their love would be silent kind as Rahul won't know what to do and Prerna may not say much.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow dear very well said...
o agree with u and i think there isn't much that i can say coze u have included everything that i felt like writing...amazing analysis on what prerna must have felt throughout her life...i feel it is possible that the rejection she feared she would get from rahul made her bitter towards life...
Seebz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sio.angel.

wow dear very well said...

o agree with u and i think there isn't much that i can say coze u have included everything that i felt like writing...amazing analysis on what prerna must have felt throughout her life...i feel it is possible that the rejection she feared she would get from rahul made her bitter towards life...

Thanks Sio😊
Yeah, Prerna must have felt alot that made her what she is today. If not many(situation) but getting rejected by men who may not be as educated or intelligent as her. Did she misunderstand something he said. There is a past that is not told to us but I am sure as they progress with RaNa they may solve the life puzzle of Prerna as well as shed light on what kind of relation-ship Rahul-Prerna had since their childhood. Was she always this distant or she pulled herself after realizing that she loves him.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Seebz

Thanks Sio😊
Yeah, Prerna must have felt alot that made her what she is today. If not many(situation) but getting rejected by men who may not be as educated or intelligent as her. Did she misunderstand something she said. There is a past that is not told to us but I am sure as they progress with RaNa they may solve the life puzzle of Prerna as well as shed light on what kind of relation-ship Rahul-Prerna had since their childhood. Was she always this distant or she pulled herself after realizing that she loves him.

yes i hope they show something in detail way on how the past of prerna was and what led her to become so bitter towards life?i mean if she loves rahul from childhood then there should be certain reasons and incidents that stopped her from confessing it and suppressing her feelings...probably bharti played a vital role in it but there can be more reasons...who knows cvs have something interesting for us?😳