Congratzz Rithvik Dhanjani ITA winner

Posted: 10 years ago

Yippe so finally our Arjun is the winner at ITA for the actor in supporting role. A much deserved win Rithvik Dhanjani. You just rock and so proud to be your fan. 
Its a really big achievemnet for our superstar Rithvik to grab the award and well it was an award not just made for him but also MEANT for him😳. In future hope he bags more awards kyuki yeh toh shuruat hai agge aage dekho hota hai kya😆😉.
Arjun the character that gave him so much popularity or to put it in a better word Rithvik who made the character of Arjun worth loving. 
So party time guys.🥳

Asha Negi ?@AshaNegi720m

Soo!! Soo!! Soo!! Here is the pic of the day!! Our boy made us feel soo proud today!! Tip tip(purvi tears):P pic.twitter.com/T3FKjynHAf

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD20m

Thnk u 4 bringing me closer to my dream each day, thnk u soo much for giving me reasons to smile everyday i luv u all pic.twitter.com/H0x1hYc5mF

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD20m

@AshaNegi7 thanks for being my purvi, without you there would hav been no arjun...and i dnt think anybody else could be purvi:-)

Edited by foodlover- - 10 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS RITHVIK..!!
well deservedd..!!
So proud of you..!!
Yess Party time guys 🥳Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago
Congratulations Rithvik!!!! We all are so proud of you, you deserve it!!!!

You are an amazing actor and we know you will reach greater heights in the coming future.

Asha, thank you so so much for sharing this awesome news and picture with us. 
You both look amazing. Always wanted to see RD in white and Asha in pink, and today that wish came true. Our hot and rocking combo.

God bless you both.

Rithvik tweeted"

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD

Thnk u 4 bringing me closer to my dream each day, thnk u soo much for giving me reasons to smile everyday i luv u all pic.twitter.com/H0x1hYc5mF

rithvik dhanjani ?@rithvik_RD3m

@AshaNegi7 thanks for being my purvi, without you there would hav been no arjun...and i dnt think anybody else could be purvi:-)

Rithvik and Asha are so adorable. Love how RD says "MY PURVI". They never forget to thank one another. You both are the best. Love you Rithvik and Asha. Proud to be a fan of Ashvik/Arvi. I am sure there are many more such awards coming your way in the future too. Keep rocking.

3rd pic of Ashvik, this time both holding the trophy. Love these two.

OMG They look Stunning. 

Tellychakkar.com ?@tellychakkar3m

Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi looked stunning at the Twelfth Indian Telly Awards Red Carpet pic.twitter.com/48wo0CJESk

Edited by style14 - 10 years ago
words cannot describe how happy I am right now and proud to be Rithvik's fan!!!! omg this is so exhilarating! He did it! 👏
  CONGRATULATION Rockstar...

Edited by bonibright - 10 years ago
Congrats to Rithvik.. He deserved every bit of it.. He shld have been nominated in the best lead role... W*F but I am okay with this
AshVik r luking awsm in dat outfit...
I cant stop staring at the picture.. Is it just me??
Originally posted by style14

no its common for a loyal Arvian! 😆
Originally posted by style14

saME HERE...