Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShivanG

ShivanG

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Did you see notice D Maniax in today's episode? Raghav Juyal of DID fame was in it before and they had been part in Chak Dhoom Dhoom and now you see them in India's Dancing Superstar!! They even featured in DID with Raghav. Yayy so happy for them! D-Maniax rocks <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nice_angelroxy22Roshni.xVips_HashiBooDiamondLife-Aysha-desicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D Maniax is Back but without RAGHAV :(" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

with_an_idea

with_an_idea

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I didn't watch Chak dhoom dhoom, but have seen their performances later on YT. They were quite a few of them, there was only four of them today. Raghav is obviously not going to be there because he's done DID and he got in the finals, plus he's doing a movie right now.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same when he mentioned dehradun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

JiyaRe...

Goldie

JiyaRe...

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Yeah, saw D-Maniax 's super performance.
Well, this time Raghav Juyal is not going to be there and He is busy other projects :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
D-Maniaz's performance was super.

with_an_idea

with_an_idea

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Yh even I thought their performance was good. Really refined and fine tuned as Geeta rightly said.

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Their performance was superb... Raghav is a star and probably has some assignments... All the best to this group...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cDiamondLife

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i missed our raghav sooo much, we were like why does this appear so similar, i am glad i came to this forum n seen this thread. wishing the team the best n of course all the best to our sweet handsome raghav...hope to see him again soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.