India-Forums

Candice Accola about klaroline & others

juwi Senior Member
juwi
juwi

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Candice on bloodynightcon
copied from somewhere...

1. About the baby plot and possibility that Klaus isn't the father "She said she knows nothing x.x she's as excited as us to see what happens"

2. Everybody is asking Candice things related to Klaroline!!!!

3. I asked her if in 4x21, what Silas said is what Caroline wants to hear (Klaus loving her, moving with him to NOLA').She said that she thinks Caroline doesn't know how she feels, she has to think a lot about it, but she also said before that Caroline feels something about Klaus, and she doesn't think their relationship its over.She also said that hopefully we'll learn more about it in S5 And the same about Caroline moving to NOLA, at the moment Caroline will go to college but about NOLA we'll have to wait for S5

4. About if she's team Forwood or team Klaroline she said it'll be nice to see Caroline single. (So she left the Forwood ship? I think so!)

5. It's being quite funny, I think she looked a bit surprised because everything was about Klaroline

6. Most of the people at the Con supports Klaroline

7. A girl asked her how was it to work with JoMo. Candice said he's sweet, charming, nice with everybody'and she feels terrible when while filming she has to be rude with him. Apparently he's so sweet she can't even pretend to be rude with him.

8. About Steroline: She said she knows nothing about it, we'll have to see in S5

9. About if she would like to see a badass Caroline she says: it would be interesting and funny to play.Why not?

10. About Klayley baby Candice says: I don't know what Caroline will think. I don't think Caroline will be very thrilled but she doesn't know yet, so we'll see

11. About why Candice and Joseph did the British accent lessons video, she says: Boredom! Sometimes we have free time and we get bored, so we decided to do it because of boredom.

12. About Caroline and the cure, Candice says: I think Klaus was right when he told Caroline that she didn't wanted the cure. She has become a better person since she's a vampire, so she doesn't want the cure

13. "Do you believe in Klaroline?" Candice said: Yes'I mean, I don't know. So many questions for Julie Plec (You said yes first, blondie!)

14. About who's her favourite Original she doubted a few seconds and said: Rebekah!Claire Holt.

15. About who's her favourite person to work with, she said: 
    I don't know'everybody is funny, so it depends. For example, Paul is good organizing,Trevino is like a brother, Claire is hilarious, Joseph is always excited to be there'so it depends

16. Candice favourite Klaroline scene is the date they shared in S4. She says they were prepared to make it as cute as possible

17. Somebody asked her who did she prefer, Stefan, Tyler or Klaus. Many people screamed "Klaus!" And she said: "well, Klaus"

18. Somebody asked: "if Klaus and Caroline were in a relationship, would she forget everything he has done?" Basically she said that it would depend on Klaus' behaviour.

Tweet from other account:

1. Fan: "Please be honest about this. Is it hard to work with so many hot guys?" Candice: "It's a beautiful place to work."

Edited by juwi - 04 May 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aditti-XArshiXnishithasharmaEnchanted_jassishar1988111priyanhalifax004vacchiiSaniya93featherheartenigmatic_zephy-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
tfs.. Candice is so sweet and humble. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooriKai.

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
I love how she said Trevino is a brother and she choose klaus! Thanks for sharing!!
featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hey tfs...
she wud choose klaus...nd trevino is lyk bro...:P

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
tfs
klaroline