I miss IPKKND and i WANT IPKKND BACK!

TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I am really missing IPKKND!!

All the casts and espically SaRun and ArShI! I don't think ANY other couples have made such a big impact on my life! I love Qubool Hai and AsYa (sorry for bringing in other shows) but still i love IPKKND n ArShi more! There was something in SaRun, ArShi and IPKKND that adds up to everything i want in my life and everything that glues the auditions to their seats EVEN after it has ended. 😊

I believe they ended IPKKND WAY to fast! I want to see more SaRun, ArShi and obviously MORE IPKKND! If Qubool Hai, KaBhi, and AsYa wasn't here...i would DIE! 🤢 I mean it. Now that IPKKND is over, I am ONLY alive because of Four Lion's Qubool Hai (srry again for bringing them)

IPKKND means a lot to me. I'm sure, it means A LOT to all IPKKNDians and ArShians and SaRunians! I just want that same IPKKND back, with ALL same casts, and same fun but in a unique and different way. IPKKND is really different and is one of the best! I love IPKKND for many reasons, if you told me to list down all the reasons then i won't be finished in my whole entire life!

IPKKND is really awesome! It had everything in it. It felt like i was a part of IPKKND. It felt like i could relate with almost everything that happened in IPKKND! It was like a pack full of blasting surprises and blasting fun! All of ArShiANS and IPKKNDians want IPKKND back! We are still waiting for the moment we see IPKKND back with season 2, same casts, same fun and same everything but different story.

Please bring back IPKKND! We truly love IPKKND a lot! Some of us can't live without it! I am still watching all the episodes from the beginning... 😭😭 I just want it back! 😭
Please bring it back! How can we prove how much we love IPKKND? Please bring it back somehow!

Who agrees with me?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sme here...missing arshi badly 😭
still hope dat one day ipk wil cme back wid season 2
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I miss IPKKND so much!!!! I lost my heart when DMG ended but then fell in love with IPKKND!!! Now that IPKKND ended, I am lost again!!! These two shows will always remain in my heart. I am sad that it ended but I am also happy that it happened!!! 
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu123

sme here...missing arshi badly 😭

still hope dat one day ipk wil cme back wid season 2

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Stories? We all spend our lives telling them, about this, about that, about people … But some? Some stories are so good we wish they'd never end. They're so gripping that we'll go without sleep just to see a little bit more. Some stories bring us laughter and sometimes they bring us tears … but isn't that what a great story does? Makes you feel? Stories that are so powerful … they really are with us forever.

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
IPK is really one of a kind... It cant be compared to anything else... It is a dream love story of every girl... Intense & passionate fairytale... The abrupt ending is such a huge loss to so many fans...
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope there will be season 2
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
missing like hellwa...cant move away from the addiction...hope they will come back soon on tv
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
history cannot be reapeated nor can be compared .
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
IPK ARSHI SARUN always the BEST 😊
I watch QH & I like them but I'm addicted to IPK ARSHI 😊 
Missing IPK ARSHI 😭 😭 😭