Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP #82 Lets have a party...:)[DT Note pg-38] (Page 79)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
This is ridiculous...replies are 632..but views are more than 13k LOL

jai ho stalkers and Mods!!! LOL

this dp was made last week..but still we are in 80th page.

we are following MB ...even MB is going in snail's pace...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24-WhiteGirl--brokensoul-Drashtifan4evernehakaribapennu

-WhiteGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhiteGirl-
-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Two words!!
Holy Gorgeous!!!
Do guys know when Julez is coming back? A lot of the Madhu supporters miss her? I heard she banned herself do to exams? i should have done the same. And I heard she kept this thread going too.

she ll be back with bang for JDJ!!
and for all those people missing her!!
will tell her that u guys r missing her!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Drashtifan4evernehakaribapennuankita24

Drashtifan4ever IF-Sizzlerz
Drashtifan4ever
Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@thnx Meenu

she was one person with a lot of sensibility around here who knew how to put it into words beautifully. Whose looking forward to the violent episode? Do you guys think Sultan will fight back?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-nehakaribapennu-WhiteGirl-

-WhiteGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhiteGirl-
-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

@thnx Meenu

she was one person with a lot of sensibility around here who knew how to put it into words beautifully. Whose looking forward to the violent episode? Do you guys think Sultan will fight back?

sultan wont do anything that will hurt madhu for now!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-Drashtifan4evernehakariba

Drashtifan4ever IF-Sizzlerz
Drashtifan4ever
Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

@thnx Meenu

sultan wont do anything that will hurt madhu for now!!

I would really like to see a fight between them in the future? I am dying to see RK get is butt whipped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-nehakariba

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
@shahi
you are really getting good with ur predictions but i wish cvs get to read ur suggestions too. then we'll have a better track. coming to mukku, his chr made me miss our serial, which i never do as i love DD n d show had just started. i did hate him that much.

DD is looking gorgeous in JDJ promo. i always thought she had different style than what was shown in our serials (simple n sweet girl). i hope in JDJ we get to see her  in different avatars - western, folk, hiphop, salsa and many more. i loved her in le gayi song she performed. she ws so good.

i want to see her in a song with just music with her curly hair n simple pant suit - ala sridevi in lamhe (i think it is in that movie) or madhuri in dil to pagal hain. usually yashraj movies used to have that kind of dance for d heroine.

i only hope her health doesn't get affected with overwork. i can't imagine madhubala without our bala n i doubt any storyline without madhu in d track will be interesting. d story also in such a juncture, its not possible.

cauught up with tv seg where RK threatens deepali. he'll only threaten, when did he ever do anythign to deepali. do you think she'll go? she's d one who is giving some spice (though very lame ideas) to d storyline. how can cvs send her off n i thought they loved her? but seema mishra has been there throughout except few episodes. that time story was revolving more on rk n madhu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-WhiteGirl--brokensoul-Drashtifan4evernehakariba

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

I can do as much predictions as I can and just at the end had to say something like this would make the show as other shows and no uniqueness,. then that track won;t be brought na if CV's are reading.LOLLOLLOL  ( I am behaving like  they are interested in reading my predictions and make changes to their storyLOL)

About DD in JDJ, why people are so much concerned about DD's competition. JDJ is a competition so obviously there would be competition and no one would be given the award without competing.

I think DD would be okay health wise too, because she is not one of those people who diet and be concerned about what she eats.

I think it is time to send Dipali off and bring her later with some changes. All her scenes are becoming monotonous. And even the scenes too becoming like that after Madhu returns to RK mansion all scenes are  a like a repeat. This is happening mostly because the creatives has very limited ideas for romance, for Radha, and even Dipali Sikki. It is all about party, dace, cooking, feeding, scenes at dining table and Rishbala getting ready to sleep, puja, and Radha praising Madhu scenes. Dipali so far has been wearing same nightie in teh show throughout.

Edited by Shahisthi - 08 May 2013 at 8:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandKittuPratzzankita24nehakaribapennu--Udhay--

nehakariba IF-Sizzlerz
nehakariba
nehakariba

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
rk accuse madhu of having affair with sultan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24

Go to top