Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@thnx Meenu

she was one person with a lot of sensibility around here who knew how to put it into words beautifully. Whose looking forward to the violent episode? Do you guys think Sultan will fight back?
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

@thnx Meenu

she was one person with a lot of sensibility around here who knew how to put it into words beautifully. Whose looking forward to the violent episode? Do you guys think Sultan will fight back?

sultan wont do anything that will hurt madhu for now!!

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -nee-

sultan wont do anything that will hurt madhu for now!!

I would really like to see a fight between them in the future? I am dying to see RK get is butt whipped.
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shahi
you are really getting good with ur predictions but i wish cvs get to read ur suggestions too. then we'll have a better track. coming to mukku, his chr made me miss our serial, which i never do as i love DD n d show had just started. i did hate him that much.

DD is looking gorgeous in JDJ promo. i always thought she had different style than what was shown in our serials (simple n sweet girl). i hope in JDJ we get to see her  in different avatars - western, folk, hiphop, salsa and many more. i loved her in le gayi song she performed. she ws so good.

i want to see her in a song with just music with her curly hair n simple pant suit - ala sridevi in lamhe (i think it is in that movie) or madhuri in dil to pagal hain. usually yashraj movies used to have that kind of dance for d heroine.

i only hope her health doesn't get affected with overwork. i can't imagine madhubala without our bala n i doubt any storyline without madhu in d track will be interesting. d story also in such a juncture, its not possible.

cauught up with tv seg where RK threatens deepali. he'll only threaten, when did he ever do anythign to deepali. do you think she'll go? she's d one who is giving some spice (though very lame ideas) to d storyline. how can cvs send her off n i thought they loved her? but seema mishra has been there throughout except few episodes. that time story was revolving more on rk n madhu.
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can do as much predictions as I can and just at the end had to say something like this would make the show as other shows and no uniqueness,. then that track won;t be brought na if CV's are reading.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ( I am behaving like  they are interested in reading my predictions and make changes to their storyπŸ˜†)

About DD in JDJ, why people are so much concerned about DD's competition. JDJ is a competition so obviously there would be competition and no one would be given the award without competing.

I think DD would be okay health wise too, because she is not one of those people who diet and be concerned about what she eats.

I think it is time to send Dipali off and bring her later with some changes. All her scenes are becoming monotonous. And even the scenes too becoming like that after Madhu returns to RK mansion all scenes are  a like a repeat. This is happening mostly because the creatives has very limited ideas for romance, for Radha, and even Dipali Sikki. It is all about party, dace, cooking, feeding, scenes at dining table and Rishbala getting ready to sleep, puja, and Radha praising Madhu scenes. Dipali so far has been wearing same nightie in teh show throughout.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rk accuse madhu of having affair with sultan
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dipali singing Woh a gaya,... Isnt that a dead giveway to RK that this is all her plan???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reenap

Dipali singing Woh a gaya,... Isnt that a dead giveway to RK that this is all her plan???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RK is not that intelligent!!🀣

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sultan is not weak he will do something back but not wrong way..in future he will teach lesson to rk..
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reenap

Haven;t Dipali gave enough hints in the partyready al since it started that whoever is coming only she knows and the part was arranged by her. But RK 's insecuirty is affecting his intelligency too.

Or maybe he is not intelligent enough to get something this simple and that also from Dipali, whom he claims knows very well.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago