congratz - Ita awards .. cid wins !! - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Deba SMS ed me that she saw B P Singh taking award and while team gave standing ovation...πŸ˜•

Does that mean CID didn't get award but b.p.singh did as astonish said πŸ˜•
Originally posted by snehal.

Does that mean CID didn't get award but b.p.singh did as astonish said πŸ˜•

i donno... i didnt see any award for CID... may be they got in crime category.. and i missed it... Singh sir got award for this contribution... they told he was cameraman while shooting for DD1 .. then made Aahat and then CID
THEY VOMITED THAT PART !!!!! yea !!!!!!! tht so called telly awards didn't show CID TEAM GETTING AN AWARD !!!!!! >_< m just soo damn frustrated that i would have broke the tv if DUO last me na aate..!! :* :P <3 bt y da hell they didn't show Weekly show thriller show comedy show n all those categories??? wht da hell.. i missed CID n was glued 2 tht ITA just 2 see them on stage together !!!! n wht ths guyz did z cut that part !!!! >_< good to see atleast DUO were so honoured that they represented such a huge award.. n BPS SIR.. YESS U DESERVE THAT !!! :'''') we all are damn badly proud of u.. u rockk!! #Respect !!
I am confused now.. Aisebhi awards hote hai kya jo declare kiye jate hai par show mein dikhate nahi πŸ˜²

@GD keep both your eyes and chashma open πŸ˜†.. And tell us if u see it 

I am confused now.. Aisebhi awards hote hai kya jo declare kiye jate hai par show mein dikhate nahi πŸ˜²

@GD keep both your eyes and chashma open πŸ˜†.. And tell us if u see it 

Bilkul boss... Do Chashmy laga liyey hain...πŸ˜†
Those two benign personalities deserved the honour theve recieved.Unfortunately i missed the show.Edited by sakshhii - 10 years ago

SNEHAL, I saw Bhai on AudienceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† yeah i know.. I guess they show him 3/4 times

πŸ˜† yeah i know.. I guess they show him 3/4 times

but they make Fun of CID by jokes, wo bhi wo JAY...😑😑
Bhai embarrsingly smile...
wats this...😑😑😑