congratz - Ita awards .. cid wins !! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Got 1 pic .. posting in the next post πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Bhavanab - 10 years ago
Wow!! CID wins..πŸ₯³ Proud to be a CIDian!! CID ROCKSSS!!!❀️
The best part this time is ... Duo came to the event !! Adi sir who mostly bunks such events was there πŸ˜ƒ .. πŸ˜ƒ ... this is thrilling !! Hope duo had gone on stage with BP sir to take the award ... I miss Satam sir here πŸ˜” .. and how come this Nik manages to attend every single function, be present in every single episode ? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bhavanab

The best part this time is ... Duo came to the event !! Adi sir who mostly bunks such events was there πŸ˜ƒ .. πŸ˜ƒ ... this is thrilling !! Hope duo had gone on stage with BP sir to take the award ... I miss Satam sir here πŸ˜” .. and how come this Nik manages to attend every single function, be present in every single episode ? πŸ˜†

Thats really ammmazing!!!!!!!! Duo present!! Ya Bhavana di..I too hope duo got the award with BPS sir...Aditya sir looks so nice 😳and Sachin looks quite handsome!!! Daya sir as usual good!!!πŸ˜ƒWish ACP sir had been there!!..Thanks for the pic di!!😊
Congrats to whole CID teamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³
wow gr8 πŸ˜›CID winsπŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘
CONGRATZ πŸ€—2 all cidian & our beloved CID team⭐️
keep RockingπŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Bhavana
Thanks a lot 4 dis lovely pic.πŸ˜›
m surprised😲our Mr. India is also there
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Awww...😳😳
Both BHAI'ZZZ sath sath...πŸ€—
Ab is Kay baad kisi aur ko dekhny ki zarurat hay...πŸ˜‰
Thank You BHAVNA DII...πŸ˜ƒ

congo to the teamπŸ₯³
m sooo happy πŸ€—

Satam Sir's tweet :

shivaji satam ?@shivaajisatam 4 May

#CID V3 wt "BPSingh gets ITA LifeTimeAchivemntAward CID prod-drktr-camera d'logue&screnplay theBEST in the Bzness :))

Great πŸ˜ƒ ... Feel happy for CID !!

My sms lingo isn't anywhere even near to Satam sir's !! πŸ˜†