Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FATE MATE Appreciation thread :) msg by KC di.pg26 (Page 5)

-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
KC Di..

I know Whatever Happened...It was wrong happened...

and I love this story very very much...Hug

How can I forget Tsunami and Gloomy...CryCry

and I was eagerly waiting to hear Arnav Singh Raizada...Day Dreaming

but Still I guess It will remain as a Dream...and Only ASR..CryCry

Ur Story is Soo Magical...That I spam ur threads..waiting for the next update..Day Dreaming

and when that update goes...I was like What The...I want more to read...CryCry

KC Di Love Ur Fate Mate...I hope I get a Luv Story Like this too...Day DreamingHeart

but I don't know the other half of the story..CryCry

It will be a incomplete story...CryCry

Luv U Di...Luv Ur Words...Luv Ur Fate Mate...HugHugHug

But Still...Ermm...I want to read more...Ermm

If I caught whoever the girl who steal ur work..I won't spare her...Censored

Stories? We all spend our lives telling them, about this, about that, about people ' But some? Some stories are so good we wish they'd never end. They're so gripping that we'll go without sleep just to see a little bit more. Some stories bring us laughter and sometimes they bring us tears ' but isn't that what a great story does? Makes you feel? Stories that are so powerful ' they really are with us forever.

Penny Thanx 4 da PM dear...

Edited by -Iruni- - 05 May 2013 at 1:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonpenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...rocking meenu

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Exactly!!!fate mate is one of the best arshi ff i have ever read..it has magic in it...nd KC u portray feelings with all its depth n charm..!!!i remember first ever update i have read in which we had titanic sequence..which made me imagine arshi as jack n rose...u have described it so beautifully so dat readers remember it for ever!!!
So pls do not stop writing we all love ur story very much...nd we all r with u...so just smile..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonpenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
ive read fatemate so many times and could read it a million times!  just wanted to let you know since i don't get to comment much..  still i "like" it. and even if i don't the the pm, i always catch the update    

don't be disheartened and keep writing!

Amti4u IF-Rockerz
Amti4u
Amti4u

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Hey KC di...

You know what, I was waiting to know what will happen in Fate Mate, and how Tsunami and Glooomy is gonna meet again... and I really expected an update this weekend...

But, that note really broke my heart...

and the main point whihc shook me is that, if ever you are continuing, you will be posting it in blogs and will give access to only the people you know...and I am sure, you wont be knowing me..Unhappy..and if ever you are conitnuing, I wont be able to read it...

But, I always respect your decision...The last time also when an anonymous PM came and you needed our support, I was there with you along with all other fans...

I just wanna tell you that, We are there for you, and we love you and your works...

and we will be waiitng for the time, you will be willing to continue the storyy...

Gloomy and Tsunamii is a part of our life now...  

Thank you Anamika, penny and strawberrryyy for this thread... Love you guysssHug

Edited by Amti4u - 04 May 2013 at 11:29pm

ridhz21 IF-Dazzler
ridhz21
ridhz21

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Fate mate is a wonderful story and my fav
KC is one of amazing & finest writer...

arshisiree Goldie
arshisiree
arshisiree

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
i love fate mate n kc 

deepa.e IF-Rockerz
deepa.e
deepa.e

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Life is the way we see it!!!
This is my line which i say to myself whenever am sad :( now am as fate mate has been stopped!!  sorry to start my appreciation's like this my friends and KC!! but am not out of shock still now!!
KC remember this please when i say this it is true from my heart!!
"You and FATE-MATE are like heart and soul for me!!" this true kc!! i have wished many time to see you and appreciate you but now atleast i get this small place where i can say my opinion!!
KC you rock!! after all your issues health conditions and other problems still you had all patience to write her and tie our hearts with you!! like you and your work has become a part of our life!!!
I read your story again and again whenever i can but now where will i go to read Cry
I don know whether you know tamil or not but i just wanted to share my small poem which i wrote myself here as to tell you what place you hold in my life

"Sila uravugaluku peyar illayai- uyir undu
ahu pol oru uravudan yendrum unnudan-naan"
It means that there are many relations without name but full of life, iam with you with one such relation till the end of my life!!!

KC please remember that i will be there in each and every decision you take!!

LOVE you KC and
Love FATE MATE!!

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
It was so sweet of u to make this post..realy! I loved fate mate from the day appy dii recommended it in one of her story ONS nd i started readin it..i fell in luv wd khushi first,her innocence specialy nd dn i fell in luv wd our tsunami :D ASR... Yest wen i got her pm wd the subject no more fate mate..i was realy scared nd wen i read her post i was angry at dat person hu dared to do such crime nd upset dat due to her we ol have to suffer wdout fate mate...i agree wd KC though..its really not possible to write a story knowing dat smeone z copying ur works nd claiming it to be theirs...i vl realy miss fate mate ..itz a wonderful story...i ud love to read her works in her blog nly if she allows me to her restricted blog by trusting me :) neway i ud miss fate mate a lot bt also i have a small hope dat may be i can read it further in the blog :) thanku so much penny 4 ur pm :)

Go to top