Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FATE MATE Appreciation thread :) msg by KC di.pg26 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 33

penny25

IF-Dazzler

penny25

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Strnge na...!!!!!

D stry dat strted to seep into my life slowly has meet dis fate...

Fate-mate...a stry made for dreamers like us...a stry made for ppl like us who still believe in love... in its pureness...its warmth...most impo*ntly who believe in DAT LOVE CONQUERS ALL ND ULTIMATLY ITS LOVE DATS GIVES D FINAL VERDICT!!! ITS LOVE WICH MATTERS AT D END OF D DAY...ND ITS LOVE WICH CONNECTS US ALL!!!

fate-mate is much more to me...it has made a place in mah heat ...it will alwys remain dere.. bcz nothin can b compared to dis simple yet out of d world lovestry...:)

today mornin wen i recieved u're PM I was angry...i wanted to kill dose ppl wid my bare hands...but now i'm deeply hurt..bcoz dis calmness has made me c see sense more now...

ppl may say make a blog...nd yes we all expct it...but its not goin to b d same will it b...:'( ...no more stalkin   ...no more cycle of update-comments...no more breathin on teasers...tit-bits...no more faltu k talks of us all on FM thread!!!!! ULTIMATELY NO MORE WAIT-MATES!!!!! bcoz dere will not b dat happiness in comin on a new thread...seein d warth of so many ppl...so many new ones who wud join u in d journey nd get hooked on it;!!!!!!

it was just d day b4 yesterdy wen i recommended dis stry to a friend nd now dis...i was also recommendin dis to d IF DEV team to be selcted as d fan fic of d week..bcoz we wanted to read u're interview...

i told u how i took personal pride in d sucess of dis fan fic...how i considered somethin belongin to me...how happy was i dat all of u accepted d term WAIT-MATE... I was so proud dat i cud contribute somethin to dis fan fic...nd now wen it has been copied...i take personal offense in all dis ...!!!!! i can totally understnd wat u must feel...bcoz trust me...dis is more den copyin someone's work...dis is copyin some one hard-earned dream...nd claimin it to b deres...dose ppl will rot in hell...i totally believe in god nd he will punish dem...honesty alwys pays ff in d end...ultimatly dere is a someone up dere who will do justice...!!!!!

plz KC di remember we r here for u...nd will b dere together in dis...u're not alone in dis...u've us wait-mates wid u...i'l accept watever decision u take...

SMILE!!!!!!!!

AFTERALL AT D END OF D DAY I WONT LEAVE U TILL D TIME I GET MY TWO AUTOGRAPHED COPIES!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonmaverickmartin-Anayah-...OceanEyes...rocking meenu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FATE MATE Appreciation thread :) msg by KC di.pg26 (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siamesecat

Goldie

siamesecat

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Its hard to beleive that one of my alltime favourite stories FateMate was plagarised in such a blatant manner by some totally unethical person ( yeah I'm furious) for fb. How could she??? No wonder KC is sooo hurt and unfortunately for fans and readers and stalkers of this fantastic story had decided to discontinue it. I LOVED this story and wish something so horrendous didnot happen to it. Yet I support KC. She has every right to be hurt and angry. We are all losers due to the mischeif of onr immoral person.
I really hope that KC continues this fantastic story soon and I hope that I get the previlage to be invitef to thid restricted blog . God knows how terribly I will miss this great story. Love you KC and FateMate.

SOB!!!
:-( Cry

Edited by siamesecat - 04 May 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonpenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

amaypranay

IF-Dazzler

amaypranay

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Dear KC,

Whatever happened is so very pathetic...really it's just not right!

From, All the loyal readers here in the forum...thx KC for this fantastic FF...

For me it's a Masterpiece!

It made me cry, laugh it made me think...it made me dream...and most imp it made me love...

I hope I can be a part of this ongoing journey...

Regards,
Deepika.

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Nice Thread! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonpenny25-Anayah-

meshas

Goldie

meshas

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Fate Mate is not only an amazing story but it's jadu n nasha and we can't have enough of it.

Nice thread.

.Boss.

IF-Dazzler

.Boss.

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
This is how i feel when m waiting for fate mate updates--like m trying very hard to hold my pee, but failing miserably. I am jumping around in anticipation, but all in vain.

karmachameleonmaverickmartinpenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

togetherforever

IF-Dazzler

togetherforever

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
fate -mate 

words are less to descibe it

and i love it to the core

and the best part is everyo single reader could relate to it at some point or the other

and that is what makes it unique

its beauty in its simplicity which is difficult to find now -a - days

and equally beautiful is the person who writes it

karmachameleonpenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...rocking meenu

maverickmartin

IF-Dazzler

maverickmartin

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Fate-Mate.
A story unmatched.
Characters never-seen-before (I mean it. They are quite different from our Arnav and Khushi.)
A script that is refreshing and appealing.
A plot that appeals, enthralls and makes you sigh in wonder.

Fate-Mate is all of that and a lot more.

Inspite of all the ginormic lengths of updates we've seen KC di give us, I would still say, hands down, that the Prologue has been my favorite part of it all. I could hear the various sounds of the fair as little Khushi went to see the fortune-teller, to be told of the man would be her mate. It felt magical, real and exciting. Not many writers can hook a person to a story just by the Prologue. KC di did that.

Part A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J and even a K could not satisfy my hunger everytime you updated. I lost count of the times I would write "I want more!" in my comments. You wrote so well, delving on the emotions of the characters and significance of situations. The songs, the touches, the description of their surroundings, the dialogues, their chemistry - you made ArShi all the more lovable through your story.

I notice I'm writing of Fate-Mate as if it were a thing of the past. But I'm wrong, isn't it? Fate-Mate's future is safe in your hands, I know and I eagerly await the day it comes back to us. 

We all know Arnav and Khushi. And then we came to know Gloomy and Tsunami. And we love them, as much as we love you. Don't lose your faith in yourself, your amazing ability to breathe life into your words and us, your readers. 

Lots of love,
Mav

karmachameleonpenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...rocking meenu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top