Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FATE MATE Appreciation thread :) msg by KC di.pg26 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 33

Kavya_sarun

Goldie

Kavya_sarun

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh god..! I knw abt ths jst nw. Fate mate s one of my fav ff whch i wish 2 read every day nd gloomy-tsunami!! We gonna miss them... Cant we do anythng agnst ths plagiarism?? I ve heard tht many of the wondrful writers removd thr ff's due to ths... Shud/must find a soln for this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonfleurspenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FATE MATE Appreciation thread :) msg by KC di.pg26 (Page 20)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yes!
FateMate is a fantastic story!
I love reading it, totally relaxes me from stress!
We really appreciated all the hard work you put into each chapter!

sulu_123

sulu_123

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Dear KC,

I just fell in love with Fate Mate once I started reading it. I read upto 32 chapters in 2 days. And then suddenly, realised it has been taken off because of plagarism.
I dont understand how people can be so selfish as to steal someone's creative works. I wish there was something like copyrite. An author puts his/her heart and soul in writing and then someone cooly just steals it.
Dont know how we can stop such things.
But i regret losing a beautiful story, something whaich touched my heart,

If possible , post ur story on ur blog or something. i dont know how this can be done, but I just wish there is a way. You know I have been cursing myself why i dint finish reading all existing chapters/parts in those two days. At least I could have savoured what u had already written and posted before it had to be pulled off.

Edited by sulu_123 - 05 May 2013 at 11:17pm

stunning.ayesha

IF-Stunnerz

stunning.ayesha

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Oh di we love your story to heart
It is my foremost fav.story and you should know that when you didn't update it I used to read it from start and that take almost 2-3 days and will read it again if you didn't removed it and I love to read it...for some shamless people please don't stop writing and also send your links of blog if you wish to write there...
Please we love you and your story very much

amri123

Goldie

amri123

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
 wonderfully written
Fate Mate is one of those stories that gets you easily hooked
i for one kept re-reading the story while waiting for updates
it's just that goodSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karmachameleonfleurs-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

shamlin

IF-Dazzler

shamlin

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
fate mate is the best story..i ever read...Cry...but i dont knw wat 2 say...di...ur the best..n we will b always with ur decisn...
...pls...pls...pls...plsss...continue FM di...pls...Disapprove

karmachameleonfleurspenny25...OceanEyes...

Tanumon

Goldie

Tanumon

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
dear KC , 1st of all thanks a lot for writing this wonderful ff "fate mate"

it was my bad luck that i came across to this ff very recently & read all the updates in one go & fall in love with it,. but bcz of some sick ppl u have decided to discontinue it.. ..

i knw u r hurt .. but plzzz if possible continue the story in IF. don't separate us frm our Tsunami & Gloomy...Cry

Edited by Tanumon - 05 May 2013 at 12:55pm

karmachameleonfleurspenny25...OceanEyes...

ruchiyadav

ruchiyadav

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
just 2 days before i was reading fate mate again...no matter how many times i read it i still can't get enough of fate mate.
Right now i'm really not able to think straight...and i can't put my feelings into words of how terrible i'm feeling right now...PLAGIARISTS YOU DISGUST ME!!. Get a life You MORONS. Angry
I cant imagine my life now without fate mate...it has become a part of me truely and honestly...Karma di pls never think about stopping fate mate Di..take as much time until you feel better...your feelings and your well being are most important for each one of us...you are an amazing amazing person and you have all the right to take any decision...know dat we'll ALWAYS support you because PLAGIARISM is CRIME.Period. And there are no excuses for dat..
They say if you are going through hell then keep going.I guess these days without fate mate's updates and moreover without your lovely and humourous posts will be same as hell for me...Reading your posts or your replies to readers was as much fun for me...This is another reason why I stalked ur thread...I'll miss ur posts/replies terribly..:(
Di you are no less then any angel for me cos you bring smile on my face with ur ff's...pls continue soon...We all love you sooo much..Take care:)

karmachameleonfleurspenny25...OceanEyes...rocking meenu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top