Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

-Anayah-

IF-Rockerz

-Anayah-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

WE LOVE YOU FATE MATE AND KC DI...

This is a thread for FATE MATE fans...readers...lovers where they can shower their appreciations, love and madness for this Fairy tale story and can thank the writer of this fan fiction, our KARMACHAMELEON (KC dii) for writing this wonderful and dream like tale.

Okay this Idea of making an appreciation thread for our lovely and amazing fan fiction FATE MATE was given by penny25 and strawberry143...and I am just executing it. I am very much thankful to them to let me make this thread where we people who love the story immensely can appreciate it.

As you all know that FATE MATE is removed by KC di as her story was plagiarized on FB and that too without her consent and permission which is offense.

Okay guys this thread is to cheer up our sweet KC di and tell her how much we love her and FATE MATE.

FATE MATE IN MY WORDS:

A beautiful love story of two people who were meant to be each other's FATE MATE...born in warm embrace of friendship with no inequalities and developed and nurtured with love and care.

Here I wrote a poem...my views for this lovely story and KC di...hope this small token of my love will cheer you up KC di...

Dosti ke motiyon se banaya hai isse...

Pyaar ke dhaago se baandha hai isse...

Baago ke phoolo se mehkaya hai isse...

Aasmaan ke taaro se sajaaya hai isse...

It is made up of pearls of friendship...

It is bonded with string of love...

It is fragranced by flowers from garden...

It is decorated with stars of sky...

Saagar ki gehraiyon se nikaala hai isse...

Baarish ki boondo se chalkaya hai isse...

Maasoomiyat ke dupaate se chupaya hai isse...

Mohabbat ke nashe se behkaaya hai isse...                

It is taken from depth of oceans...

It is sprinkled with rain drops...

It is hidden with veil of innocence...

It is intoxicated with essence of love...

Dil ki sachaaiyon se chaha hai isse...

Badi mannaton se paaya hai isse...

Hawaa ne pyaar se sehlaya hai isse...

Apne pan se baaho mein lapeta hai isse...

It is desired from truthfulness of heart...

It is achieved by many prayers...

It is caressed with love by winds...

It is embraced in arms by people...

Padhne walo ke mann ne laad ladaya hai isse...

KC ke likhne ke jaadu ne banaya hai isse...

Pata nahi tumne kya soch ke likha hai isse...

Pyaar se FATE MATE hum kehte hai jise...       

It is being loved by hearts of readers...

It is made by writing magic of KC di...

Dunno what you thought and wrote this...

Which we call it as FATE MATE...

Hey guys that all about my feelings...now post down your comments for KC di and FATE MATE...

even if you guys are against plagiarizing and plagiarism...

here is the link...

Edited by anamika90 - 07 May 2013 at 9:09am

The following 246 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonmehtapalomiaksneeS786S10Ybrajensanjana_kapoorrama1friendshreitsindySkill123jaasz_25PranavrneeshahaiderreetjSAN_23AnamikahardySniggy24SnellBentleybhambarimaria1878Suma_786appy111SrooTinkJiapaaskhannaKeenarachahat128inluvwivARHIjankisoni86sib_12shrutiavmmariamruknuddindimishrasulu_123shanu.amiDee.dhulanyasaj111day_lilyasmaali0987jtammareddyfazkasher_lock124555nupsiiizo_Oraruchiyadavaakeshapreciousgirl125Deeksha11BublyKhushignainaaddicted2bsHabfardforfunprerna.sharmapriya_svscarlet2012swarnakolasanixyzsmakshu.ray27MidnightReadervrinda725lasya123Nisha06srithaArshi_fanadabhinavasenkotha15HIPKKNDanjubuaipkrosePanchi__DollAnne_ArHihot.cakesPutijaChalhovaamshula87HADmishtim-g19rainyday3000sabz105premdewaaniunnimolarchacindistanAngelMcQueenarnshianarshiABCDesiGirl93Orion_Nmeshas-Siaa-Shinning_AngelKKKApoojasidd123zemeeraZ_ArShiavchowdhuryBonhi_ipkkndwildandsweetsmartgirl9009nihasanpravallikaPrasanna_dhanufaffysammymasjoe_arhisessyarnavkhushi110645678momai14sadianabilluvbugamri123ankii543robinhood008vks11bewusterpokemonianAddicted87vaishuuswat.garshisireeBarkahSweta...Kavya_sarundeepti1906jessjazzsrain10blablabla_mo7KtotheMTirtharupaNavimalikno_usernameSarangnunmulluv.u.rubletinmuskaansobtiA_BApepples_joycrizalApoorvaranistrawberry143Ruki.F..Aashi..kaur94ankitamishra201berdineaarrsshhiishamlinfleurssree_deypenny25_MansikushigowdaSnoowfallHawa1997EnchantressmishachwdhurymaverickmartinkarmachameleonITS_LEENAtogetherforeversiamesecat..SSNAIR..-Medha-Jai.Mata.Dihararnavar_artarnaushidva2vrasreemeerarumu-.Pearl.-metoyouamaypranaysupriya.arshiridhz21AdorableTroubleRee1306IPKKNDkaur92asthagarwalRB81Alyaa_27meniranjana00rocking meenusree07VYGA89angeldream14rini_katAmti4uPrasaifrenzyy-BaRul-ParAz-sana11sikhni_lalarukhdeepika45xMidnightStarxdeepa.ejahnvi.luvs.ASRpmehra300FascinatingSanzaashi12yoga123-Farwa_Ibrahim-shivi.10rockssruthickmints23Saaraa.deeswarnaCookieeMonstersanja_hereSkiranmusicfan5AimmyLovesSobti...OceanEyes...cheesemadthulasi_arshiARS24chetna19flutterlashes-Isabella-.ProudBarunian.Barun_Addictjas0308...OohLaLa...OmorabotiBerryBlush07Riima_AzraaLyssaPieAngel13Suchi.RincandescentHansaNAkorshiDUGGUliciousPoochiePie-Alina.-Iruni-drunkiiebabedumas.Nightingale...-Barun.CrazySobtian.vandana.sagarjtmbarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FATE MATE Appreciation thread :) msg by KC di.pg26" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yes I loved it! Am so sad ! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Anne_ArHiruchiyadav-Siaa-sabz105m-g19HADmishtirumukarmachameleonpepples_joystrawberry143penny25fleurs-Anayah-rocking meenuBarun_Addictchetna19dumas

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Fate Mate is one such story that made me read it again and again and yet each time I discovered new things - be it either about Gloomy or about Tsunami! The way KC describes even the minute of minute things is incredible and that's the reason I guess I fell more and more in love with those characters. Infact they are more than characters, I can literally picturize them, their interactions and everything about them.

Above all, somewhere along the journey I fell in love with the undying spirit of Gloomy, her ability to find happiness in minute of things. That's the best part of her!! And not to forget our dear Tsunami who has bent all the rules and regulations in his book to keep his Gloomy happy all the while not understanding why he does so! 

And the aptness of the title - Fate Mate!! Makes me wish that may be Fate would favour me too at some time!!

And if I'm able to gush so much about FM, then the credit definitely goes to KC. Woh joh likthi hai, dilko choo jaata hai! Bas! I owe a standing ovation for her, I really do.

Edited by -Siaa- - 04 May 2013 at 10:21am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25maria1878ruchiyadavAnne_ArHiarnavkhushi1106vaishuubewusterOrion_Nm-g19sabz105penny25fleurskarmachameleongail-ipkpepples_joystrawberry143Skiran-Anayah-...OceanEyes...Barun_Addictdumas

Arshi_fanad

Arshi_fanad

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
One of the best stories ever.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25ruchiyadavvaishuusabz105fleurspenny25karmachameleonstrawberry143pepples_joy-Anayah-...OceanEyes...dumas

...OceanEyes...

IF-Rockerz

...OceanEyes...

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
We all love u kc di.its u nd ur amazing writing which have brought us here...we all r always with u...i cnt write or say so much fantastic like u...just trying 2 say...FATE MATE was ur,nd we all were 4 FATE MATE.so,please,dont leave us...our hppy moments,crazyness.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchiyadavvaishuusabz105fleurspenny25karmachameleonstrawberry143pepples_joy-Anayah-

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Realised that I got a spot in first page of the AT of KC! Lucky me :)

ruchiyadavvaishuusabz105fleurspenny25karmachameleonpepples_joystrawberry143-Anayah-

unnimolarcha

Goldie

unnimolarcha

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I love fate mate
har ek subah utke ye dekti hoon ki kahi KC ne update kiya hai ya nahi
the way she writes it is just amazing

ruchiyadavsabz105fleurspenny25pepples_joystrawberry143karmachameleon-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

Alyaa_27

IF-Rockerz

Alyaa_27

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
its one of my fav stories..
wonderfully written..
smething u wud want to read again n again..

ruchiyadavsabz105karmachameleonstrawberry143fleurspepples_joypenny25-Anayah-...OceanEyes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top