>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #14]<< - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone ! Im sorry for being MIA for the past few days. My modem went kaput !! Anyways its back in working order now. 

Visha !!!!!! Elections !! OMG riot police deployed all around Perak. People told to stay indoors. Petrol bomb in Penang ??!!!! What is happening to my malaysia ???😭
Sharon 🤗 where were u these days ? Missed yaa ..
Awww right back at ya ! ðŸ¤—  My wifi modem went kaput. So no internet. ðŸ˜­
Sharon, how are you? We all kept wondering what happened to you 
Originally posted by sharon5

Hi everyone ! Im sorry for being MIA for the past few days. My modem went kaput !! Anyways its back in working order now. 

Visha !!!!!! Elections !! OMG riot police deployed all around Perak. People told to stay indoors. Petrol bomb in Penang ??!!!! What is happening to my malaysia ???😭

Yeah, things are kinda under control and Selangor is having holiday tomorrow. I think chances PKR could win la ðŸ˜²
PKR will win ah ?? Aiyo. Really ?? I dont trust Anwar . Will they really make petrol price lower ? Really get rid of the toll and all ?
Originally posted by --Hunter--

aww bad luck ..btwn how r u ?

Hehe Im good. Went to the docs on friday and Im fine. I can walk around now. No pain. Yay ! 
Originally posted by sharon5

Hehe Im good. Went to the docs on friday and Im fine. I can walk around now. No pain. Yay !
wow that's really nice 😛
Not sure Sharon and biggest joke, there is many 'Pengundi Hantu' where BN hired bangladeshi workers to vote for them! Imagine! Bangladeshi having Malaysian IC ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Sharon, how are you? We all kept wondering what happened to you 

Vish Im absolutely fine. My wifi modem went kaput. So no internet for me. And Ive used up all my data allowance on my phone too. I only have 1.5 G on the phone. Over here we have limits on data. God I hate data limits. If you go over, you are charged so much .