Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! Welcome to the...

You all must be wondering what this contest is all about, right?!
Well to summarize it let me tell you that is basically a contest where you will be given a number of clues and you will have to find pieces of a puzzle more like parts of a murder case from those clues. You will find caps, dialogues and scenes as a part of the puzzle. You will then re-arrange these to solve the overall case. Confused? Well read below for detailed instructions and rules! However, I have also added a twist to this so read on to know what that is too!

Let's start with simple instructions:
First, you will be given a clue (at the bottom of this thread) to get you started with your first piece of the puzzle. You will use this clue to find the piece/part of the case which will be located anywhere within the forum; it will be in any recent thread such as general discussions or anything and this applies to all the pieces! I will number the pieces from 1-15 and clue from 1-15 obviously as clue 15 will lead to piece 15 in the end. The clue will be a hint to tell you the location of your next piece.
Next, you will use the piece of the puzzle you find to find the next piece. You will be given a clue with that previous piece you find. Keep looking for all the pieces until you find the total of 15 pieces. The pieces will be caps, dialogues or scenes...some may be big and some may be small. Remember these will be randomly posted by me only (pinkpearl5) so you will need to look out for the posts I make in order to solve the mystery murder case.
Once you find all the pieces from 1-15, I want you to arrange these into a whole case (just put them together and remove all the clues etc by them) and simply PM me (pinkpearl5) your final completed puzzle with all 15 pieces joined together making a whole murder case!

Now lets have a look at some rules:

PM me your overall case with all the arranged pieces in one PM only. The subject title must be 'Solve The Mystery Murder Case Contest Entry'.
Do not share the overall arranged case with each other or any pieces as this will ruin the fun.
If you find a piece of the puzzle in a thread such as episode discussion thread then please do not quote it or discuss it up there at all as that is only a place where I am hiding the piece and a thread to discuss the episode or whatever not the piece or clues so do not do this please.
The last rule is to just hit the 'like' button as soon as you find a piece as this will enable me to keep a track of who is how far and inform me how the contest is going.

There is a twist in the contest as I mentioned above...
Once you complete your puzzle and PM me your overall completed case, there is another mini contest waiting for you!! Well its really simple...you will have to add a 16th scene, dialogue or cap to the case. This 16th scene, dialogue or cap will be the reason the culprit murdered the man which I haven't put in the puzzle. Use your completed case to figure out the reason. So your challenge is to create the 16th scene and post it here in this thread as an Entry No.

Well now I will tell you how the winners are going to be worked out and the prize you will get!
For the first major contest which is the puzzle contest, the person who arranges the overall case correctly with all the pieces and PM's me their completed case first will be the winner. There will not be only one winning person but there will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd places winners. For the second mini contest, the person who receives the most 'likes' for their entry which will be the reason to why the man got murdered will win that part of the contest. However, remember a person can win both the contests so don't hesitate to take part in both of the contests! In addition, the winners will get a prize siggy with their name on it and a winning title in a results post by me in this thread.

The deadline to PM your answers is Friday 10th May 2013 so I give you 6 days for that. Additionally, the deadline to post your entries of the murder reason for the second mini contest is the same. Any entries or PM's after that will not be counted as part of the contest.

I don't want you all to get confused with the clues and pieces or even your entry layouts so I am giving a few examples to help you identify these.

Clue and piece:

Scene #1: Tarika tells the team that the dead person has had a kidney transplant few months ago.
ACP tells Freddy and Purvi to check all the hospitals for this.
Clue #3: A thread where you will discuss a episode.

Entry:

Entry #1: The man was murdered because... (add a cap, scene or dialogue here)

PM your entry for the puzzle by arranging all the pieces together and removing the clues
next to them.

Here is the first clue to lead you to your first piece:

Clue #1: A thread where anything can be discussed about.

Big smileAny queries, comments or discussions can be made here in this thread too! If you don't want to ask a query here just post a scrap to me or PM me please. Everyone is welcome to participate...enjoy the contest and hunting for pieces!! So what are you waiting for...start the hunt now?!Big smile

Thumbs UpGood luck to all the participants!Thumbs Up

Regards,

PP/pinkpearl5

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 May 2013 at 5:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

beena.thomasKhotaSikaShreyarosepink.debasree04Soni.sheroo9000Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Solve The Mystery Murder Case Contest!~CLOSED NOW" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Note: All the pieces which were misplaced accidentally have been fixed and now you may continue with the hunt. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Enjoy the contest and don't forget to comment and like! Smile

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 04 May 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beena.thomasKhotaSikaShreyarosepink.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Okay so let me get this straight...once I solve that first clue and head to the right location, I'll find the first piece of the puzzle and the second clue, which will lead me to the third, and so on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosepink.pinkpearl5

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Okay so let me get this straight...once I solve that first clue and head to the right location, I'll find the first piece of the puzzle and the second clue, which will lead me to the third, and so on.

Correct Shreya!!Big smile Remember, every time you find a clue and piece, please hit the 'like' button.

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 04 May 2013 at 5:07pm

KhotaSikaShreyarosepink.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Now one more thing...scene #16 is our own work right?

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
@Shreya

Yes, #16 is what you have to make and post here as an entry but remember its not only a scene, it can be dialogues or caps too. You choose! Big smile

KhotaSikaShreyarosepink.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Entry No 1 - Scene 16

Priya: Haan maara hai maine usse! Aur kyun nahi maarti?!! Woh insaan nahi tha! Jalad tha woh jalad!

Abhijeet sir: Kya matlab hai tumhara?

Priya: Woh insaan mera pati tha! Lekin thu hai aise pati pe! Woh kabhi ek ache pati ki taran pesh nahi aaya! Marta tha, peeta tha! Mera jeena haram kar diya tha!

Purvi: Isli tumne usse maar diya? Talaq bhi de sakti thi! Kanoon ke paas aa sakti thi madat ke liye!

Priya (spits): Kanoon? Kaisa kanoon? Tumhare kanoon ne mujhe kuch nahi diya! Gayi thi maine police station main! Nikal diya mujhe wahan se. Kaha ke main ek Hindustani aurat hoon aur ek Hindustani aurat ko aapne pati ka saath haar hal main dena chahiye. Yeh hai aapka kanoon?!!

Abhijeet sir: Tum hamare paas bhi toh aa sakti thi.

Priya: Jab police walon ne kuch nahi kiya toh aap log kya ukadh lete?!! Maar diya maine usse! Taqi uske roz roz ke maar se mujhe chutkara mil jaaye. Aur waise bhi aapka kanoon usse kitne dino tak undar kar sakta tha? Ek saal, do saal, shayad teen saal? Uske baad woh bahar aata. Aur bahar aa kar kisi aur ladki ki zindagi barbaad kar deta. Isse toh acha uska marna hai.

Abhijeet sir: Mana ke tumhare saath naa insaafi huyi hai, lekin jo tumne kiya hai woh bhi sahi nahi tha. Tumhare pati ko saza milti hi milti, lekin ab woh saza tumhe milegi. Aur woh saza maut hi hogi shayad.

Priya starts crying again and then wipes her tears and stands up. As Purvi is taking her away, she stops, turns around and says something.

Priya: Sir mana jo maine kiya woh galat tha. Lekin main absoos nahi karongi ab. Kyun ki mere aisa kadam uthne se shayad kisi aur ki zindagi barbaad hone se bach gayi. Aur mujhe umeed hai ke shayad agar meri kahani bahar aayi toh auraton ko ek misal milegi aur woh aapne patiyon ke khilaaf jaa payengi. Main nahi chahti hoon ke sab meri taran khooni bane, lekin kum se kum aapne pati se ladne ki taqat milegi unhe.

Daya sir speaks up finally. He had been quiet the whole time.

Daya sir: Priya jo tumne kaha hai woh bilkul sahi hai. Agar sab auraten aise zulmon se ladne ki taqat jod len toh phir kabhi koi Rahul kisi Priya ko pareshan nahi karega.

Abhijeet sir: Hum koshish karenge ke tumhari saza kum se kum ho taki tum bahar aa kar aise auraton ki madat kar sakho.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadarosepink.sheroo9000pinkpearl5

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I have received 2 entries of the completed puzzle and 1 entry for the mini contest. Please have a go and try to participate at least! I have put in a lot of effort for this contest and I'm really hoping I get many more entries! Thanks to those who sent me their entries and took part in the contests! Come on get hunting for pieces and enjoy the hunt!!! Do comment and like to keep the thread active!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top