Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hi guys, i actually felt very awkward writing this but when many others were writing this including Anu who is a non writer, why not give it a try. So here you go Embarrassed

Sona ji, we're getting late for the function. 'I'm coming now' said Sona.
Kanhaiya kept looking at the stairs and there were no sign of Sona yet. Kanhaiya looked away. His heart told him to look back and Kanhaiya slowly turned back.
There he saw Sona standing at the stairs wearing a gliterring Red Saree with a smile on her face. With her long and big curls hair let down, she looked like an angel. Kanhaiya could not look away and kept admiring her as she walked down the stairs.

Sona walked to Kanhaiya and Kanhaiya is still under the spell of Sona's beauty. Sona waved her hands and said to Kanhaiya, shall we leave now? Kanhaiya returned back to reality and they both left in their jeep. 'Is the location of your friend's wedding dinner far' asked Sona. No, its nearby replied Kanhaiya as he kept driving. 

Finally they reached the location.
Kanhaiya opened the door and smiled shyly saying 'We're here'
Sona gets down and is surprised to see a secluded house by the beachhouse with many candles lit. Is the dinner here? Where is the crowd or music?

'Well Sona ji, i'm full of surprises. There is no one else here tonight besides us. Only the air and the sound of the waves will accompanying us tonight. Yes, its only both of us'

Kanhaiya had booked the house by the beach for a day and got decorations done. Bright candles were glowing at each corners of the house.

As they started walking, 'Ouch' said Sona. What happened Sona ji asked Kanhaiya. His voice sensed the worriedness. 'I feel my ankle got twisted since i was wearing this high heels. I am not able to walk now' said Sona. Kanhaiya says 'I am right here. I will carry you in' said Kanhaiya and Kanhaiya slowly lifts Sona into his arms as gentle as touching a flower. As Kanhaiya walks carrying Sona, Sona looked into Kanhaiya's eyes. She could feel Kanhaiya's breathing and she loved the feeling. As they entered the house, Sona was surprised to see a table with a bottle of wine and food. It was basically a candle light dinner.

'You prepared all this?' asked Sona with full of love. Yes i did Sona ji replied Kanhaiya while still looking into Sona's eyes. Kanhaiya walked towards Sona and sets his lips to work on her smooth skin. His head fell onto her shoulder and his arm wrapped around her waist and he snuggled by her side. Sona in return laid her head on top of his while closing her eyes and feeling the warmth. Kanhaiya is nuzzling her neck lovingly. He was breathing heavily by now and he tilted his head up and kissed her neck. She felt good with him treasuring every moment. 'I love you Sona ji' he said her while his fingers were running through her hair while drawing her to his chest falling back onto the couch with her on top of him.

They both were silent and Sona landed a kiss on his cheeks and Kanhaiya kissed her back touching her face gently with her fingers. He pulled back slowly and started kissing her forehead, her chin pulling her closer to him. There should be nothing in between of them tonight. Kanhaiya then carried Sona to the bedroom and Sona's hands was all over him. Trailing over his broad shoulder and well toned chest. He is a policeman after all. He bit onto the bottom of her lips. Slowly he started removing her jewelleries. 'I am all yours tonight' she said and Kanhaiya laid her back on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. They had their beautiful time and Sona nestled her head against his shoulder savoring the warmness of his arms and feeling his heartbeat through his body into hers until she was not sure whose heartbeat it was. She looked into his eyes and her breath feathered against his chest. He kissed her forehead while pulling her tighter against him, feeling her heart beat with his.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBsweetonesharon5Ameeraalikhanak75__Sonali__karsuhJalebiGirlHeart_Hacker-Surish.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - The Beautiful Night It Was" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
wow even visha u too...its great to get a no of OS for sonaiya. Will read it out and comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Yeah, since everyone was writing, so i joined in too. Felt shy and awkward writing it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon5

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Lol LOL

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Why Amit, not nice? Confused

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
it's superb Thumbs Up do write more but actually i just came to knw abt ur mindset da way u want romance with ur husband LOL

-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Haha, it was a simple one though LOL

Heart_Hacker-

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Superhot and Cute OS...There is a writer in u visha and today i got the chance to know it...well done...superb, fantastic everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-ak75

Post Reply New Post

Go to top