Sasural Simar Ka

roli will die in SSK sbb segment wu and link

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
guys roli will die in sasural simar ka this is the big drama according to SBB sement Wu roli will die and avika will reenter as roli's duplicate its the next track whichever role she will play but roli will die and other track we all know sid will marry new roli whichj will be avika only
and i m believing how can they every time save roli so she will die this time
i m leaving the show i can't take it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzky50_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-aaj-tak-4th-may-2013-video-watch-pt1_fun?start=923#.UYTfAiuDQXw

thanks to sandra for link

Edited by wamavasant - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs shrija!!

if its happening am quitting ssk forever .. even if its avika again its difficult digest roli dying .. after suffering a lot .. she has to die ?? whats the moral cvs are trying to spread .. suffer sacrifice for ur family and die , the evil trio always win .. so are they telling us be bad and never be good , and being too good will cause death ?? 🤢
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dear i knw this show is bloody playing with our hearts its time to make a thread again to stop the dead track of roli!
wamavasant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetam4

tfs shrija!!

if its happening am quitting ssk forever .. even if its avika again its difficult digest roli dying .. after suffering a lot .. she has to die ?? whats the moral cvs are trying to spread .. suffer sacrifice for ur family and die , the evil trio always win .. so are they telling us be bad and never be good , and being too good will cause death ?? 🤢

i ll too leave it dear i can't even watch avika's changed name with sod no never
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What the...???
How can she die when she is the lead!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Cv's are playing a stupid track!! It wont work and they will loose many viewers. Trps would drop because without Roli there is no ROSID!
wamavasant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisbahx

What the...???
How can she die when she is the lead!

its true nisu di she will die and sid will marry roli's duplicate whenever he finds her
wamavasant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisbahx

Cv's are playing a stupid track!! It wont work and they will loose many viewers. Trps would drop because without Roli there is no ROSID!

avika will be there but there will be no roli not even her name yaar i can't see it i m litrally crying why do they always do this to us
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I'm confused as to what the cv's will gain out of this track. Killing Roli makes no sense to me at all. What was the need of seperation they should have killed her before.
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As planning something new cvs are broken all fans of Rosid even though Avika ill come back it ill not be get our Hearts as Roli did i hate the show😡