Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
guys roli will die in sasural simar ka this is the big drama according to SBB sement Wu roli will die and avika will reenter as roli's duplicate its the next track whichever role she will play but roli will die and other track we all know sid will marry new roli whichj will be avika only
and i m believing how can they every time save roli so she will die this time
i m leaving the show i can't take it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzky50_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-aaj-tak-4th-may-2013-video-watch-pt1_fun?start=923#.UYTfAiuDQXw

thanks to sandra for link

Edited by wamavasant - 04 May 2013 at 5:21am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevisunithidiyasriArabjanTeeyadelsinandu96saijahnavi-MitwaIshqPe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "roli will die in SSK sbb segment wu and link" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
tfs shrija!!

if its happening am quitting ssk forever .. even if its avika again its difficult digest roli dying .. after suffering a lot .. she has to die ?? whats the moral cvs are trying to spread .. suffer sacrifice for ur family and die , the evil trio always win .. so are they telling us be bad and never be good , and being too good will cause death ?? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ambbiha

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
hey dear i knw this show is bloody playing with our hearts its time to make a thread again to stop the dead track of roli!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevi

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetam4

tfs shrija!!

if its happening am quitting ssk forever .. even if its avika again its difficult digest roli dying .. after suffering a lot .. she has to die ?? whats the moral cvs are trying to spread .. suffer sacrifice for ur family and die , the evil trio always win .. so are they telling us be bad and never be good , and being too good will cause death ?? Dead

i ll too leave it dear i can't even watch avika's changed name with sod no never

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
What the...???
How can she die when she is the lead!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy235-Arjunzaadi-

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Cv's are playing a stupid track!! It wont work and they will loose many viewers. Trps would drop because without Roli there is no ROSID!

srdevi-Arjunzaadi-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

What the...???
How can she die when she is the lead!

its true nisu di she will die and sid will marry roli's duplicate whenever he finds her

visanmathi-MitwaIshqPe-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Cv's are playing a stupid track!! It wont work and they will loose many viewers. Trps would drop because without Roli there is no ROSID!

avika will be there but there will be no roli not even her name yaar i can't see it i m litrally crying why do they always do this to us

srdevi-MitwaIshqPe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top