Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

keep away daljeet ..

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
for increasing trp cvs have to keep away daljeet ...atleast till fateeh and anu falls for each othr..aftr tht they may continue to bring tht 2#@#@# daljeet...soory i hate dajeet 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

faridakHI30cute_ashishranbeer_jazzrockstar24Gkdlovershivanikasimmi_rajiv27ashish_sukuryukiemarjakiran_89..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1princessonlinepesi11SilentsoulGuguminti-Barun

cute_ashish Groupbie
cute_ashish
cute_ashish

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

for increasing trp cvs have to keep away daljeet ...atleast till fateeh and anu falls for each othr..aftr tht they may continue to bring tht 2#@#@# daljeet...soory i hate dajeet 
agree,cv must keep away this daljeet,i don't like daljeetAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzsimmi_rajiv27shivanikasoapwatcher1fan145-Barun

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
True yaar I just skip the scenes wenevr I see his scenes
Was so happy for two days he was not shown now again
I just piss off seeing him 
Damn it !!!
If CV u r thinking to unite Daljeet wid sahiba please let us know so that I can find something better to watch rather wasting my time

P.S: It's a time waste already watching RSSI anyway but watch it only and only for Ranveer (Ashish) other wise these serial has neither a story nor any concept 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlovercute_ashishranbeer_jazzuaassshisimmi_rajiv27shivanika..PlayfulKiss..kiran_89JulieDHillylovefan145

kiran_89 Goldie
kiran_89
kiran_89

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

Damn it !!!
If CV u r thinking to unite Daljeet wid sahiba please let us know so that I can find something better to watch rather wasting my time

P.S: It's a time waste already watching RSSI anyway but watch it only and only for Ranveer (Ashish) other wise these serial has neither a story nor any concept 

same here,i also watch it only for ashish his mindblowing actin makes d stupid show rssi worth watching .yes dear i also skip daljeet scene .i gets so irritate by seeing his face dat i feel lyk breaking my tv...i cnt understand how com an actor lyk him even hav fans??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishranbeer_jazzBarunishuaassshisimmi_rajiv27shivanika..PlayfulKiss..JulieDfan145Guguminti

simmi_rajiv27 Senior Member
simmi_rajiv27
simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I am watching this show for ashish.I hope cv will cosnsterste only on fateh snnu lovestory to get high trp.I.hope they will keep daljeet away from annu & fateh...daljeet is so irritating.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishranbeer_jazzshivanikafan145

Barunish Groupbie
Barunish
Barunish

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_89

Damn it !!!

same here,i also watch it only for ashish his mindblowing actin makes d stupid show rssi worth watching .yes dear i also skip daljeet scene .i gets so irritate by seeing his face dat i feel lyk breaking my tv...i cnt understand how com an actor lyk him even hav fans??

Clap
Even I want to say my true feeling about daljeet but I cannot coz of the rules

Edited by Barunish - 04 May 2013 at 4:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzcute_ashishshivanikafan145pesi11

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunish

Damn it !!!

Clap

Honestly he is not even a good actor I really think the people who are fans of him is mostly anti ashishLOL so they accept anyone (no offence to anyone)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_ashishranbeer_jazzsushmita72shivanikakiran_89fan145pesi11

sushmita72 Groupbie
sushmita72
sushmita72

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Barunish

Damn it !!!

Clap

Honestly he is not even a good actor I really think the people who are fans of him is mostly anti ashishLOLso they accept anyone (no offence to anyone)

agree with you all.cv should keep daljeet away from the present track..this track is so fresh.yes agree daljeet fans are very few in numbers but they are anti ashish.so they will go with anyone..but in present track one should not forget that fateh is very strong headed guy who is rich and powerfull.fateh has no flaws in his character like ranveer.so fateh se panga mat lena.he is not ranveer he is mr.fateh singh rathor...I think everybody loving fateh.so plz.keep irritating dulljeet from our fatehs life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzcute_ashishBarunishshivanikakiran_89fan145

Go to top