Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
When we criticize,  we give our feedback to the production team, which helps CVs to improve the content.
I have heard that production people visit India forums and read posts here.

Sometimes back I had stopped watching TMKOC because there was lot of film promotion and festival celebration in the show. Many people criticized the show then. Thankfully CVs took note and improved the content.

I liked the first 500 episodes, lately TMKOC concentrated a lot on Jetha-Daya. Agreed they are the lead couples and a great actors, but sometimes that can be boring to watch. Also acting of Babuji is too OTT.

No show is perfect and even TMKOC has its flaws. But having said that it is the only good comedy show apart from FIR on television. So for those looking for comedy shows, there is not much choice of TV shows.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06mariyemsanju01PoochiePieProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we need criticism also" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Right said. The best episodes of TMKOC were from first 2-3 years. Now, sometimes I feel that they are just dragging the show. The celebrations of festivals and movie promotions are sometimes just too much and very irritating. Disapprove

Btw I just love Babuji's acting! He is just the best. He is THE only character which can make me go ROFL-ing!LOL

And now I think TMKOC is the only good comedy show left.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Aarti_16

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sakshi.

Right said. The best episodes of TMKOC were from first 2-3 years. Now, sometimes I feel that they are just dragging the show. The celebrations of festivals and movie promotions are sometimes just too much and very irritating. Disapprove

Btw I just love Babuji's acting! He is just the best. He is THE only character which can make me go ROFL-ing!LOL

Thanks for the healthy discussion. Really appreciate it

@RED agreed. His scenes with Jethalal are really funny. But I feel he was better earlier. Now he moves too much sometimes too fast for me to watch LOL. I guess the director  has told him to do that.

I find that screenplay, dialogues and facial expressions should bring out laughs more than the physical movements. Like Dileep Joshi's , Bhide's or even Popatlal's expresssions are the best in the show. Otherwise it becomes slapstick comedy. 
It is my POV of coarse

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
agree with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Originally posted by .sakshi.

Thanks for the healthy discussion. Really appreciate it

@RED agreed. His scenes with Jethalal are really funny. But I feel he was better earlier.Now he moves too much sometimes too fast for me to watch LOLI guess the director  has told him to do that.

I find that screenplay, dialogues and facial expressions should bring out laughs more than the physical movements. Like Dileep Joshi's , Bhide's or even Popatlal's expresssions are the best in the show. Otherwise it becomes slapstick comedy. 
It is my POV of coarse

Respect your point of view. But @bold ROFL But sometimes its just too funny..the way he moves his body! LOLOL! LOLLOL

Aarti_16

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paapooshon

Devica: every word of yourrs is 1000000% CORRECT.
All the fkn time festival; party; pooja; overhelping is tooo much.
It looks more chawwl like.

I lovE the show to the core but can't go licking arses of team - ,(like some cowardly forum members.

U can't; comeon all the time accept that lousy chqmpaks acting
Kya saaala shake karta hain body; kya body hilata hain; kya harr batt mein "shsh shssh.." kart rehta ban.; skeleton Buddha.
Phir ek tou jiskaa khataa hain fukatchand; useekey ghar mein usko gaali deta hain.

CVs - pls sttop showing this champak like a besharam demeaning his own son in front of daya and tapu and also amidst society.
Chheee...

@bold- ROFLROFL 

But the way vo Jethalal ko sabke saamne daanta hai, that is quite funny.

It is a comedy serial, so you can't expect everything to be logical. Kuch illogical dikhaenge, tabhi to hassi aaegi..!Tongue

Aarti_16

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
healthy criticism is good, yeah when film promotion and too much festivities are shown its get a little boring ,but otherwise  the best show on indian tv,yeh rone dhone wale shows se to tmkuc is the bestSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01soaploversAarti_16

vidhisalot

IF-Rockerz

vidhisalot

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yup too much film promotion...so i juz like wen ajay visits...
N festivals..n various actsvlikr dance n all..i dont like it

Its the best comedy...all my family members love it...
N i find it as the most deserving show to complete 1000 epi...

N jhetalal facial expression is juzz too good

mariyem

Post Reply New Post

Go to top