Supernatural Season 8 Ending

Poll

how will the end be??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
just wanna know what the fandom thinks...
its been buzzing inside my head ...😆

P.S if its unproper to have this pole do inform me...i will do the needful😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think that they will have to power to close the gates of hell but Dean will choose not to.  Especially because the idea of sacrifice keeps coming up.  What are you willing to sacrifice to do something?  I have no doubt that Sam is capable of finishing the trials but what's going to happen afterwards.

If Dean realizes that it's going to cost Sam his life, he would definitely not want to do it.  Even though Sam probably would be okay with the sacrifice.  

But I went with it'll probably be a cliffhanger.  Supernatural is pretty good with those.
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I think that they will have to power to close the gates of hell but Dean will choose not to.  Especially because the idea of sacrifice keeps coming up.  What are you willing to sacrifice to do something?  I have no doubt that Sam is capable of finishing the trials but what's going to happen afterwards.

If Dean realizes that it's going to cost Sam his life, he would definitely not want to do it.  Even though Sam probably would be okay with the sacrifice.  

But I went with it'll probably be a cliffhanger.  Supernatural is pretty good with those.

i too feel that dean would be in the driver's seat calling shots..and its pretty much now that he won't allow sam to be dead...so yeah he will not close the gates...but by doing so he will achieve only one that..Sam will be purged clean of DB...apart from that all the problems they faced to reach the position to close the gates forever will be lost...
then again as metatron said..everything is about Choices..and the brothers and angel are pretty much responsible in that they are ever ready to face the consequences of the choice they take..
and i think Dean has realized the cost...and all though he is all in for closing the nuisance for ever...he will do so not at his kid brother's expense...even he will shoot down sam's protest...he will close it only if he has sam on his side happy and healthy..
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotimeena

3rd!6th sence

hope your sixth sense is true..cos if its sam's life is the cost then i don't want the doors to be closed jo
bumblebeeluna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it's too early for closing the door, since they still ned to do the 3rd task.
It's going to take a while to do the 3rd task I guess.
They might close it next season haha

But if it costs Sam his life then Dean would definitely not want to close the doors.
Edited by bumblebeeluna - 10 years ago