Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
If we observe todays epi that mask man was talking to someone on phone that nimrit n her husband will have to suffer n all that...so who is that person who was talking to this mask man...it means there are 2 people on a mission...if we remember once it was shown a girl or a lady talking to that mask man about agam staying in london...its time we should start guessing about this mystery person 2...
Any guesses guys????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mystery person 2" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Haven't seen for 2 days but the masked man is quite a mystery

There was a female initially and i was routing towards Vishal's sister but now it is a man and no clue why would anyone be after Agam

Is it MR Oberai ?? Does he have any hidden agenda??

I love Mr Oberai but mind keeps wandering wildly until they reveal the truth LOL

loveagni

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I guess if this mask man is adhiraj then the lady will be rajmata...
As you said he can be Mr Oberoi also because his voice perfectly matches to this mask man's voice but then y he will take revenge on nimrit?

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
There is a woman with the mask guy who asked him to look after Agam whereabout.

The one he was talking on the phone was the nurse Today..she called to let him know Agam is coming to Amritgargh..

Its with her that she was relating how Nimrit ruined his life and the malik family will have to pay for it even if someone has to die..

So now its clear his revenge is not only with Agam but the whole malik family.. 

My guess is its Adhiraj singh.he was Tall and his voice quite same and his mentioning Nimrit destroying  his life hints a lot that he can be the only enemy of Agni of their past...

I feel creatives will bring back the character of Adhiraj as he did not die in the show ..his truth about him being impotent was all in the media..may be he lost all his prestige with so much humiliation ..so he is back for revenge..

Now who is that lady with him?..Rajmata..shivangi..vishal sis if he has one..so lots of mystery ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveagnikrithikas

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@saveeta
..nurse talking to him about agam coming to amritgarh was shown in the precap... i went through the video once again... in yesterday's epi it was shown after kidnapping bani that mask man enters the place and he says to someone on phone that  bani is under my control now n all that...so that person whom he was talking to was not that nurse but someone else who also wants to take revenge on AgNi...n i guess that person is a lady
n yes the voice n physique of that mask man is similar to Adhiraj...so he can be that mask man...but wat about that other person...i guess she is rajmata

Edited by loveagni - 03 May 2013 at 11:14pm

saveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
For the time all hints its Adhiraj the mask guy but mystery woman yes it can be Rajmata..

To think of it Adhiraj was a prince meaning Royalty  and we do know Rajmata also loved her Royalty ..she tried to be back in the palace and last time its Agni who indirectly threw  her out of the palace after the Amrit..Yug incident..

To think both people lost their Royal status and now its the malik family living in the palace..so both can have joined hands to destroy Agni and family..

loveagnikrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
So many good guesses, . I feel someone who is not shown before ..  as Adiraj is not that much interesting and shocking surprising character now..the viewers should be shocked that would be interesting..

loveagnisaveeta24

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@krithikas
The probability of adhiraj being that mask man is more but sometimes i feel it can be Mr. Oberoi also...according to me its  80% adhiraj and 20% Mr. Oberoi ...lets see who becomes 100%

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top