Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: blacklambo

I had read an interview of ST in a magazine last year of how they were forced (sort of) to make RK's character positive because of failing TRP's.  However in recent times, they are not blaming the failing TRP's on their storyline but on "technical issues" (read new markets being added).  That seems to be their chant and they seem to be in denial of what the Sultan track is doing to the show and continue to force it forward.  I agree that continuous failing or stagnant TRP's should bring about a change. 

If they want to continue to use the IPL and new markets at this stage as the reason for lower TRPs, it just demonstrates an ostrich like approach.  Granted, there are complex issues involved with both, but not so much that the TRPS would be that hugely impacted.   Hopefully, some change is on the way.

blacklambo thumbnail

Originally posted by: river123

Eww...wouldn't that be a little OTT - Sultan wandering around town to return Madhu's dupatta? Don't care for the visual. ðŸ¤¢

River, everything about Sultan is not a little but most definitely OTT😆. 
River & WIP, I am merely guessing that he gets the invite but brings the dupatta with him to return at the party.
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: river123

Eww...wouldn't that be a little OTT - Sultan wandering around town to return Madhu's dupatta? Don't care for the visual. ðŸ¤¢

And RK with this present state of mind dunno what his mind will conjure up and not to mention Dipali's pesty presence lagaoing the much-needed mirchi🤢 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

Radha n pads both have subnormal IQ.. But at least RK is not under his mom's influence. But pads seem to encourage Madhu in her meaningless social adventures. That really gets on me..
RK despite doing crazy things, exhibited some level of intelligence.. But he is also losing it.

cardio21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blacklambo

-If Sultan returns it to Madhu at the party, this is probably the reason for scuffle between RK and Sultan.

Little does he know that Madhu carries spare dupattas as she knows either she will leave them at random places.. Or have to tear them to bandage her self-destructive husband.. 😆

Excuse my blabber.. I m trying to humor myself. 😉
cardio21 thumbnail

That's not a spoiler.. A prediction from a tortured soul.. From what I see the way they are glorifying Goldie.. They will never turn him negative,, remember their show is 'Alag Che..'😡

All I am waiting for is for them to clear their stance..so that we don't have to sit through this spoof on Godfather.. 
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if sultan came by deepali's invite assuming that madhu gave it then it is highly stupid coz both of them have each others' phone nos. to confirm...
i have a feeling that sultan has come on RK's invitation...or maybe RK msgd from madhu's cell...
(if its not like that then cv's r highly dumb)
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail

Other than RK (Bodyguard) and Dips (vamp), I am unable to tell what characters Madhu, Sultan and Sikki are dressed as. Does anyone know?

Dips coming out from behind Sultan with a slight smile should tell RK & Madhu who engineered the invite to Sultan.  Read somewhere that the party will be viewed in the Wednesday episode.