"Termination via email" - from Twitter on Kavita K

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Folks,

I saw this mysterious looking response by Kavita Kaushik on her twitter page.

1. Pratima ?@PratimasHideout2 May

@iamkavitak Termination by email? what a shitty attitude towards an actor who gave 8 yrs of her life to make their project a success.

Expand 
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
Kavita kaushikKavita kaushik ?@Iamkavitak2 May

@PratimasHideout :-)

Does anybody know what they are talking about? Is there a news item or something about this? I don't remember reading anything about termination by email.

Edited by dhinga1 - 03 May 2013 at 12:25pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Termination via email" - from Twitter on Kavita K" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Err I think Pratima thinks that Kavita was terminated by email rather than she leaving the show herself.

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
It doesn't make too much sense to me tho'.

a. If it's Kavita being terminated then it happened on FIR. The thing with FIR is that Kavita herself knew that it was going to happen. She was working on TWM already for a few weeks by that time and had responded on twitter to other fans kinda preparing them that she might continue only on TWM.

b. If it's regarding TWM, then the entire serial was terminated. Not just Kavita. And Kavita was already given a week off so that she could do some other work. That is why in the last two weeks or so prior to TWM finishing, Maina (Kavita's character in TWM) wasn't around (the excuse was that Maina-ji has gone to her maika if I remember correctly). And as it is, there were rumors of it being shut down for a week.

So what is the termination via email talking about? Was there another job that was offered? And was terminated? I am not too sure what happened here.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top