Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera should stop being adamant (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Nala

IF-Dazzler

Nala

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
i never thought about this before..but when i come to think  of it yes she is indeed annoying sometimes...may be its her age
.hopefully she'll change when she's older
can't judge 5yr old based on her character ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRaz2012hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veera should stop being adamant (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
She's like her mother. Look and personality wise. Veera= Amrita 2.0

Amrita was a right chatterbox and didn't take things seriously. She's a free spirit. Her daughter is completely like her. Annoying too. 

I can tell what kind of woman she is going to be. I just hope when she grows up, she doesn't do what her mother did. Sleep with a stranger who is married. 

ek_aarzoo

ek_aarzoo

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I think that they are showing that a child needs both parents in their lives. As Veera and Ranvi do not and they have Ratan only and she can only spread herself so far. If she wasat home all the time, then she could concentrate on the kids more but she needs to be at the fields at home.The children aremissing a father figure.

Ratan is doing the best she can. I see that she loves Veera but feels she can't be her "mom: because of how she was cheated by her husband. Veera is a constant reminder but it seems like Ratan has forgiven Samporan but is having trouble being a complete mother to Veera. she is happy to see how much Ranvi and Veera love each other...

Its easy to blame Ratan but what can she do as a single parent. I think she is doing the best she can. Veera needs a father and sees a father in Nihaal. Ranvi also needs a father too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramhinz

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I wrote about this discussion and my thought  on this to the director Wasim Sabbir ..Lets see 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanat284

She's like her mother. Look and personality wise. Veera= Amrita 2.0

Amrita was a right chatterbox and didn't take things seriously. She's a free spirit. Her daughter is completely like her. Annoying too. 

I can tell what kind of woman she is going to be. I just hope when she grows up, she doesn't do what her mother did. Sleep with a stranger who is married. 

I completely disagree with you. Veera will not be like Amrita ... its not what the parents do the children will do... it is the upbringing and the environment. I am sure Veera will cultivate all the good values that Ratan and Chaiji will teach her. She is a chatterbox ----that's a trait she has acquired but behaviour wise it is the  values which she learns from the surroundings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Post Reply New Post

Go to top