Veera should stop being adamant

Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I seriously feel that Veera is surely turning into spoilt brat given the way she is being pampered by Nihaal and Ranvi. Ranvi too is behaving irresponsibly. He should be paying attention towards his studies and strive to pass atleast this year rather than attending Veera all the time.Loving your sibling is another thing but one should not ignore his future. I hope creatives should seriously do something about Ranvi's studies. Veera's adamant behavior too needs to be checked. It is getting irritating.She sometimes behaves as if the undivided attention should be given to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel the same too. I find Veera very annoying. When she forced Gunjan to let her ride the bike and ended up bending the wheel, I was so annoyed at Veera. 

Because of Veera, Ranvi is going to fail again. 

They want her to be the darling of Pritampura, an annoying free spirit. 
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am worried about Ranvi's studies too..I really hope they don't show him not educated and Veera educated...this is not a very good message for kids
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Amanat284

I feel the same too. I find Veera very annoying. When she forced Gunjan to let her ride the bike and ended up bending the wheel, I was so annoyed at Veera. 

Because of Veera, Ranvi is going to fail again. 

They want her to be the darling of Pritampura, an annoying free spirit. 

Same here!!!!!!!!!
lalltipsy thumbnail
I also agree at times she can be so stubborn
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not exactly  veera..it's Sampooran n Ratan are responsibly for Ranvi's  failure in studies...jab parents apni  irresponsibility se bhagenge toh bacchon ko  suffer karna padhta hai..
Ratanji..apne sarpanji ke yaadon se bahar niklo..ranvi ki studies per dhyan do..

k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Not exactly  veera..it's Sampooran n Ratan are responsibly for Ranvi's  failure in studies...jab parents apni  irresponsibility se bhagenge toh bacchon ko  suffer karna padhta hai..
Ratanji..apne sarpanji ke yaadon se bahar niklo..ranvi ki studies per dhyan do..

Perfectly said.  Ratan should now be taking care of Ranvi's studies.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
According to me Nihal is not pampering Veera because he does tend to correct her when she is wrong... especially when she had golas and she was teasing some boy... he told her to be nice to him so that next time he will be nice to her... even when he told Ranvi to teach Veera to ride the cycle... he was right in making him realise that she had to learn the hard ways of life on her own and not always Ranvi will be on her side...

About Veera... i feel she has not become a complete spoilt brat... because if that had been the case then she would have faked her pain in front of Ranvi... but instead told him that she was perfectly alright... which means she understands Ranvi's feelings for her... yes i accept she was a bit rude with Gunjan... but then she will be because she is just 5 years old and needs to be told how to be behave nice not only with Ranvi but also to others... 

About Ranvi... he is just a kid again...  he is not realising that looking after Veera and studying for exams is altogether different... this tends to happen among students... although yes diversions could be different... but here Ranvi's diversion is Veera... there needs to be someone who makes him realise the same... i feel it will be Ratan... just like she separated Ranveera for their own good and made Veera sit in a separate room during chicken pox... 

I guess now seeing how Ratan is towards Veera... i guess she will make Ranvi understand that she will take care of her needs and he can concentrate on his studies... there are high chances of Ranvi failing this exam... and they may show how a child goes through failure... and how parents are important in looking after their children so they don't go into depression... but i don't feel he will quit studies... 
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i never thought about this before..but when i come to think  of it yes she is indeed annoying sometimes...may be its her age
.hopefully she'll change when she's older
can't judge 5yr old based on her character ..

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's like her mother. Look and personality wise. Veera= Amrita 2.0

Amrita was a right chatterbox and didn't take things seriously. She's a free spirit. Her daughter is completely like her. Annoying too. 

I can tell what kind of woman she is going to be. I just hope when she grows up, she doesn't do what her mother did. Sleep with a stranger who is married.