Wanna take you far away Sharon - Swayam

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

OMG tonite swaron scene was breathtaking and heavenly...with pure monolgoues.I just watched SwaRon scene nothing else. cozz baaki kuch dekhne layak nahi raha ab D3 mein. and god swaron scene, it just felt heavenly. That was totally unexpected. 

The best thing abt swaron scene was the passionate dialogues written for both swayam and sharon. sharon's part is mentioned in many posts. Let me talk abt only swayam's dialogues. That was really some  amazing passionate dialogues written for swayam the lover after a long long time. I was really annoyed with the tiny chutku putku dialogues given for swaron but tonite it was a bliss.

i am nuts for DIALOGUES/monologues. according to me dialogues/monologues need to be given special consideration and that's wat it happened for SwaRon again after many days😊.. From the time break up happened i hoped a lot for SwaRon. but was disappointed. i was having this big question from swayam's side... doesnt he miss her??? doesnt he want her???? and he just said it😊 to himself...which was badly needed

sach tho ye hai ki I MISS YOU so bad sharon

mera bass chale tho right now main tumhe inn sab se door le chaloon jahan sirf tum aur main ho

i want you by my side so bad sharon

i love you so much ki it hurts Sharon

AWESOMENESS

Perfect dialogues after a long time. was that sharon???? somebody pinch me. well we all knew  she loves him but I was hoping for a better realisation. anyways nek kamm mein deri kyun😊. Frankly it wud have been incomplete if Sharon's monlogues were not given.  thank god Sharon's lover boy is still there. Thought we lost him

wish Swayam and Sharon actually say it to each other someday

and amazing acting by Shantanu there👏. swifting himself from angry Swayam mode to dreamy majnu mode whom we all missed these days so bad. ...But I wish swaron ko jyaada dekhne mile cozz I cant get enough of them. I want their magic everyday. why don't cvs understand. nice SS scene tonite...grt job

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
nice title😊..isey padh k hi swayam k dialogues yaad aa jate h😳..i loved todays episode..n v gt both sharon n swayam's pov..wow..gr8 yar..
n dere dialogues were out of dis world..generally swayam's dialogues gvs us goosebumps, bt today sharon was no less..
thank god swayam want to get out of dis so called friendship zone..n sharon she actually said I GUESS ITS LOVE..i m on cloud 9 rht nw..
 think v r on d way to confession😊
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Swayam was in majnu mode today...yet sad and shattered from inside...bt still being calm n making Sharon comfortable...
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In seventh heaven after watching today's episode. Your post ka title is so apt. I loved the way Swayam said that if he could he would take Sharon with him away from everyone else. How much he loves her was evident in the way he spoke. He wants her so badly.
And Sharon. I just love that girl, really. After months of fighting with her feelings, she has finally admitted that she loves Swayam.She loves him so much too. She wants him to feel good because she knows he is going through a lot. I just love this couple. Period.
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful scene. I remembered this song; "tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kahi" 
the dialogues were beautiful in fact khoobsorat. Swayam back in majnu mode.

I am happy that we got SwaRon monologue after everything went right with the elims and they did their job (leadership and problem solving). It shoes how responsible person are they. Sorry went off topic.

Yes, fairytale story is back.
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sharon is love  🥳
sharon is in love 
yaaayyy😎
now they should run away n marry each other 🤪

ps. forgive me for writing such a lame comment ..im just not in the correct state of mind 😳  Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well u knw wht i just knw commented on D3 official page status of urs that i m missing ur post on IF...n see wht i got nw ur post...🤗...soo knw coming to ur post totally agreed to ur words...finally we got sharon n swayam monologue which we actually were begging from cvs...n u knw wht i was like jumping on my bed...seriously one of the ossam scene in D3...luving swaron to the core...waiting for future episodes nw...well TODAY I M IN SWARONLAND...
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely post 👏
thank you for making a post on Swayam's dailouge and his monolouge ❤️
the dailouges he said were so meaningful... sach mai kudos to the writters for writing those amazing dialouges 👏 it was really heart warming to see the Majnu Swayam back ❤️ the way he admired Sharon tonight was simply amazing i was missing this very badly... this is the real d3 ❤️ the is fairytale back ❤️ our blissful SwaRon ❤️ want confession sssooonnn!!!!!!!
and coming to Shantanu Maheshwari he was class apart tonight... he nailed it as always... the feel in his voice, the change of mood frm angry swayam to majnu swayam, the expressions he gave and the dailouge delivery every singel thing was perfectly done by Shantanu.. Kudos to him for emoting swayam's feelings so perfectly yet again 👏Edited by prakriti4u - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lately we all were missing his pov and especially his side which is so expressive about his feeling towards Sharon. And I am so glad that - that Swayam finally made an appearance too. Loved the dialogues which were penned. And the wya Shantanu delivered them. One could literally feel the honesty and truth about his love in his dialogue. And I simply loved it. Even though we know but still its good to hear form his mouth how much he misses Sharon and how much he longs to be with her.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Beula.. Today after Sharon's Pyar Ishq Mohabbat dialogue my favorite dialogue wud be this one.. " I want to take you away Sharon".. Man I missed this Majnu.. After so many days we got a monologue of his nd it ws heavenly.. It clearly depicted how much he needs her nd how much it hurts him to sty awy frm her... He is as alwys waiting for her.. Each nd every dialogue of Swaron today ws pure bliss.. Nd wen Sharon use to catch him staring at her he wud shift his gaze away instantly nt wanting her to knw dat he wnts her nd wnts her badly... Great performance by Shantanu.. The swift in Swayam's emotions wre brilliantly done...