Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

OMG tonite swaron scene was breathtaking and heavenly...with pure monolgoues.I just watched SwaRon scene nothing else. cozz baaki kuch dekhne layak nahi raha ab D3 mein. and god swaron scene, it just felt heavenly. That was totally unexpected. 

The best thing abt swaron scene was the passionate dialogues written for both swayam and sharon. sharon's part is mentioned in many posts. Let me talk abt only swayam's dialogues. That was really some  amazing passionate dialogues written for swayam the lover after a long long time. I was really annoyed with the tiny chutku putku dialogues given for swaron but tonite it was a bliss.

i am nuts for DIALOGUES/monologues. according to me dialogues/monologues need to be given special consideration and that's wat it happened for SwaRon again after many daysSmile.. From the time break up happened i hoped a lot for SwaRon. but was disappointed. i was having this big question from swayam's side... doesnt he miss her??? doesnt he want her???? and he just said itSmile to himself...which was badly needed

sach tho ye hai ki I MISS YOU so bad sharon

mera bass chale tho right now main tumhe inn sab se door le chaloon jahan sirf tum aur main ho

i want you by my side so bad sharon

i love you so much ki it hurts Sharon

AWESOMENESS

Perfect dialogues after a long time. was that sharon???? somebody pinch me. well we all knew  she loves him but I was hoping for a better realisation. anyways nek kamm mein deri kyunSmile. Frankly it wud have been incomplete if Sharon's monlogues were not given.  thank god Sharon's lover boy is still there. Thought we lost him

wish Swayam and Sharon actually say it to each other someday

and amazing acting by Shantanu thereClap. swifting himself from angry Swayam mode to dreamy majnu mode whom we all missed these days so bad. ...But I wish swaron ko jyaada dekhne mile cozz I cant get enough of them. I want their magic everyday. why don't cvs understand. nice SS scene tonite...grt job

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 03 May 2013 at 10:33am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaAninditaSwaRonPoonamSwaRon23maneeshaswaronpoojavrushanSaee.Tneeliyervenusrockzprakriti4umohitmohanty19vaishali_mhaske_Deepika_MimiVruShanAnomic_lonerNabzKaJenDMG-Alinaa-j_vrushan_bellaSwan_-Neeti-gupta.aditi20basket_101VruShan_SwaRonblithe--Kshitz----Destiny--..euphoria..swaronswaroncscsnami2811marauderSwaRon_rocksbhavz_vrushan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wanna take you far away Sharon - Swayam" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cscs

IF-Rockerz

cscs

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
nice titleSmile..isey padh k hi swayam k dialogues yaad aa jate hEmbarrassed..i loved todays episode..n v gt both sharon n swayam's pov..wow..gr8 yar..
n dere dialogues were out of dis world..generally swayam's dialogues gvs us goosebumps, bt today sharon was no less..
thank god swayam want to get out of dis so called friendship zone..n sharon she actually said I GUESS ITS LOVE..i m on cloud 9 rht nw..
 think v r on d way to confessionSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

--Kshitz--

IF-Dazzler

--Kshitz--

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Swayam was in majnu mode today...yet sad and shattered from inside...bt still being calm n making Sharon comfortable...

BeulaSwaRon

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
In seventh heaven after watching today's episode. Your post ka title is so apt. I loved the way Swayam said that if he could he would take Sharon with him away from everyone else. How much he loves her was evident in the way he spoke. He wants her so badly.
And Sharon. I just love that girl, really. After months of fighting with her feelings, she has finally admitted that she loves Swayam.She loves him so much too. She wants him to feel good because she knows he is going through a lot. I just love this couple. Period.

BeulaSwaRon

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
It was a beautiful scene. I remembered this song; "tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kahi" 
the dialogues were beautiful in fact khoobsorat. Swayam back in majnu mode.

I am happy that we got SwaRon monologue after everything went right with the elims and they did their job (leadership and problem solving). It shoes how responsible person are they. Sorry went off topic.

Yes, fairytale story is back.

BeulaSwaRon

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
sharon is love  Party
sharon is in loveDancing 
yaaayyyCool
now they should run away n marry each other Silly

ps. forgive me for writing such a lame comment ..im just not in the correct state of mind Embarrassed 

Edited by swaronswaron - 03 May 2013 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cscsBeulaSwaRon

bhavz_vrushan

IF-Sizzlerz

bhavz_vrushan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
well u knw wht i just knw commented on D3 official page status of urs that i m missing ur post on IF...n see wht i got nw ur post...Hug...soo knw coming to ur post totally agreed to ur words...finally we got sharon n swayam monologue which we actually were begging from cvs...n u knw wht i was like jumping on my bed...seriously one of the ossam scene in D3...luving swaron to the core...waiting for future episodes nw...well TODAY I M IN SWARONLAND...

BeulaSwaRon

prakriti4u

prakriti4u

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
lovely post Clap
thank you for making a post on Swayam's dailouge and his monolouge Heart
the dailouges he said were so meaningful... sach mai kudos to the writters for writing those amazing dialouges Clap it was really heart warming to see the Majnu Swayam back Heart the way he admired Sharon tonight was simply amazing i was missing this very badly... this is the real d3 Heart the is fairytale back Heart our blissful SwaRon Heart want confession sssooonnn!!!!!!!
and coming to Shantanu Maheshwari he was class apart tonight... he nailed it as always... the feel in his voice, the change of mood frm angry swayam to majnu swayam, the expressions he gave and the dailouge delivery every singel thing was perfectly done by Shantanu.. Kudos to him for emoting swayam's feelings so perfectly yet again Clap

Edited by prakriti4u - 03 May 2013 at 11:03am

BeulaSwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top