last scene

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chatpati420

Groupbie

Chatpati420

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i loved the last scene...a whole jealousy kinda thing going...n u can clearly see that they like each other...sharab could barely speak anything when preeto told him she was getting married n when sharab said that his family is talking about his rishta n he is going to see the girl, preeto looked like she was going to cry! i see confessions coming soonEmbarrassed...hehe...i think sharab was lying just to make preeto jealous...what do u all think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "last scene" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
100% agreed. Well on the other hand I think Seebo is now going to get tensed because she believe he is getting married to someone else.

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
yes, agreed

september2

Goldie

september2

Posted: 03 August 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yupa freind!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top