Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
OMG I never knew this.Rashmi said SIU must be after ran's family too.Did she talk abt nani?Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Randeep's Family???" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

yeah.. they never showed clearly about his family ever n if there was one den y dint any1 attend rashdeep's engagement ???!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi_verma

yeah.. they never showed clearly about his family ever n if there was one den y dint any1 attend rashdeep's engagement ???!!!

We need 2 wait 4 this.I so hope CVs will show something logical with this.I think they r coming up with some new chars again.Be positive.

.scarlet.

.scarlet.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

We need 2 wait 4 this.I so hope CVs will show something logical with this.I think they r coming up with some new chars again.Be positive.

yeah... hopes 4 d best ... we can only wait & wait until Monday ... but I so hope dat dis tym dey don't mess up evrythng wid new chars lyk they did b4 !

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Randeepfan

yeah... hopes 4 d best ... we can only wait & wait until Monday ... but I so hope dat dis tym dey don't mess up evrythng wid new chars lyk they did b4 !
Lines in bold.Exactly ya.I hope they wont.Now d waiting is killing me.

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Dont you think it can be nani also na?

S1h1a1m1a1

S1h1a1m1a1

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i thought it was nani only...or koi filal show mein randeep ke rishtedar nahi hain...
when read heena didi's or manu's posts...doubting if there are new entries...but CV's as heena didi said please do not waste time introducing them in the show...just go up ...with the current strategy...
they had spent a whole episode introducing bidisha...to the show...

Randeepfan

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S1h1a1m1a1

i thought it was nani only...or koi filal show mein randeep ke rishtedar nahi hain...
when read heena didi's or manu's posts...doubting if there are new entries...but CV's as heena didi said please do not waste time introducing them in the show...just go up ...with the current strategy...
they had spent a whole episode introducing bidisha...to the show...
Ya its having a great track now.Hope they r talking abt nani only.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top