short update for July 31st

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chatpati420

Groupbie

Chatpati420

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Big smilehey guys...i dont see an update yet so i thought i would give a brief...i cant clearly remember the order of the scenes so please bare with me Smile

sharab walks into babuji's office n babuji talks to him about a new idea sharab had given him about technology advancements n was like why the need in ludhiana...a phone call comes from the rishte wale n babuji talks to them...they say they are coming tomorrow to meet them and cant wait...when he hangs up, sharab tries to make babuji understand about seebo n not force her to get married so soon but babuji doesnt let him talk...

both of the naukars (from both families that have an affair...cant remember their names) are eating the girls tiffin lunch n are like y dont they realise that they are lucky to have such great food...they get caught by kuljeet n the maid tells him that he too is in love n shows him preeto's pic that she found while doing laundary...he walks away

preeto is walking on campus n walks past sharab's office...sharab catches up with her n is like what were u talking about last night on the phone when u said that professor would be left single if preeto got married instead of seebo? preeto (que cute, she was blushing!) was like, its good u would be left single, i feel bad for the one u are going to marry...*something along those lines...sorry! very cute scene thoughEmbarrassed he asks about seebo n she says that ladke wale aye hai...

preeto comes back home n see the ladke wale there...the ladka n seebo come down (the guy's kinda cute n chubby...but does not look good with seebo) n seebo says yes to the marriage...preeto is stunned as she does not like the guy at all n knows that seebo didnt want to get married...both families are happy n ask seebo to bring gurd...seebo goes n preeto follows...preeto is like what is all this n seebo says that i said yes what do u mean what? the guy comes in n is shocked to see seebo talking to preeto like this n is like but what about our agreement? it turns out that that bhodu likes some girl who is '17 years n 9 months old' n cant marry her till she turns 18 n the family wants him to get married so seebo is just helping him out a bit...preeto is relieved...

the naukar meets the maid at the same spot n gives her sweets n tells her that the rishta is fixed...she freaks about his rishta being fixed (she's kinda annoying...)

she goes n tells sharab's mom about the rishta n gives her the sweets...sharab over hears the mom asking the maid which grand daughter is getting married...sharab has no expressions on his face...

*the cutest scene ever* preeto is in front of the mirror putting on lipstick n sharab barges into her room asking her about the rishta...she's like learn how to knock when walking into a girls room...he actually looks really tense...he was like 'i heard about the rishta being fixed' preeto says yeah the rishta is fixed...the boys came for seebo...hearing this sharab looks relieved...he's like ''oh...ok'' (hai...he thought preeto's rishta was fixed!) he looks happier now but preeto keeps talking saying that the rishta was for seebo but not things have changed n she is getting married to that guy...sharab is shocked! Ouch (haila, mera sharab bechara, iski tho hawa hi gum ho gayi!) but before he could say anything, preeto's mom n seebo come in with sweets n offer it to him...he says a quiet small congrats to both n says he better get going...preeto asks what about tuition? he says that he has to go n pack cuz his parents have been persisting him to go to these relatives house for a few days...''u know...for rishte ki baat n all'' the camera ends on preeto's shocked face...she looked like she would cry any second!

haha...k, maybe its not as short of an update as i thought it would be Tongue sorry for any mistakes...this is my first time updating Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short update for July 31st" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
thanx alot. Smile

jinal31

jinal31

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thanks

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 11:15am | IP Logged