I want to do substantial roles on television - Priya Ahuja

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Priya Ahuja Rajda who is popularly known as Rita Reporter of SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Neela Telefilms) is enjoying marital bliss after her marriage to the show's director Malav Rajda. Priya has been seen on and off inTaarak Mehta, and we at Tellychakkar.com decided to give the actress a call to know of her future plans.

Priya told us, "I love the show Taarak Mehta a lot and I am not taking up any new assignments by choice. I want good concrete roles in television, probably that of a lead. I might get comfortable doing roles of a sister or bhabhi one year down the line, but not now. When I go for auditions, people do tell me that I better take up a character instead of sitting idle at home. But I wish to tell such people that I cannot take anything and everything just for the heck of it. I want to do roles that are substantial on television. I am fine doing films too, but being married I guess I cannot devote much time. However, I wish that my Director husband Malav directs the best film."

Edited by tapugada1997 - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing lakhsya and her rita role in tmkoc is awesome she has acted mindblowingly.
When will rita reporter and popatlal's love story start?The show will become more interesting if they show these two people's marriage. 
eah i want popatlal to get married,please cvs humari wish puri kardo🤪
tfs. rita can be paired with sunder mama also.
yes it can bi but jab tak popatlal ki shadi nahi hogi or vo sabko pareshan karta rahw to zada maza aaega.
what doyou think guyes when we will able to see rita reporter back?
Originally posted by Amit.Ghangas

tfs. rita can be paired with sunder mama also.
That will be an interesting love triangle btw popatlal,rita and sundar.😃Hope the cvs are reading this.

yes hosting those three will be good to see.