a breakup ahead possibily

piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i guess i dont know how to react ,, be happy or cry ,, just feeling helpless ,, and sad ,,, wow Rey planning to either show taani a path ,, or BREAKUp ,, as if its soo easy for him to say ,,,, you guyss might feel he was unhappy ,, but i dint find any emotion wen he said that ,,,, rey dissapointed again ,, i always had a feel that he would find a solution to the created Mu's .. but alas ,, taani's heart will be broken again .. ðŸ’”🥺

just watch the promo ,,,, ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finallt tr break up i am okk with that because cv's se isse jad kuch expect bhi nahi kar sakte
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why cvs can't make Taani think for herself for once. Let her make the changes in her life by herself without any force from anyone especially Rey. This is the most ridiculous track ever...
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he is not the right guy for her cheating her in the name of love😡 agreed he had no emotions while telling break up!!! taani how will she face it always why its her
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..dinu..

he is not the right guy for her cheating her in the name of love😡 agreed he had no emotions while telling break up!!! taani how will she face it always why its her

it felt so easy for him ,,, like okk breakup ,, wt* .. how could he ,,, truely he never deserves love ,, bloody faker ,, y was he all majnu when its soo easy for for to breakup .
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Y always othrs tk charge of Taani's life,Damn! Really is tat so easy to break-up? Rey,no comments! I'm so dissapointed yet again!
Archi_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Y y y y y y ????  y cv's y always tarrey ????  i m not going to watch d3 from now...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When ever I doubted Rey's love for Taani I felt guilty but after watching the promo it's sooo clear rey doesn't love Taani.he was so casual.
I just hope and pray at least swayam and Taani sort out their differences or else Taani will have to go through it all alone and I can't stand to see that.
viniVDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WTH!!! Highly dissapointed wid rey how can he say that soo easily??now i hav a doubt is he really luved her once?
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would have been happy about their breakup if Rey wasn't so emotionless, what the hell cvs...there is nothing good about this track at all