Chat Clubs

CC56 - IO - Itne saare jalebiya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

asrcraze

IF-Stunnerz

asrcraze

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by asrcraze

K you won't come to the CC also ?
Aare all are on what's app so why will I come here. SP has some issue or the other with me, so better na. I like you, Z and Fari, all are available to chat on what's app what more do I want?

What if one day I get fed up with this blackberry and throw it on the wall like I want to all the time and it gets broken and I have to resort to using Nokia 1110 ... what then ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC56 - IO - Itne saare jalebiya (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asrcraze

IF-Stunnerz

asrcraze

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Lazy okay your siggyin bold is nice but why did you remove your index ?

lazyleaves

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Aare all are on what's app so why will I come here. SP has some issue or the other with me, so better na. I like you, Z and Fari, all are available to chat on what's app what more do I want?

What if one day I get fed up with this blackberry and throw it on the wall like I want to all the time and it gets broken and I have to resort to using Nokia 1110 ... what then ?
I had a Nokia 1100 and changed it to E5 to chat with you there. Simple I will gift you a what's app compatible phone and if you don't like that. I will carry you away with me

lazyleaves

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged

K but aunts are mothers in a way ... my aunt always calls me her beti... I'm like her daughter only na

am I making sense ?

Your sister just said that casually ... Don't take it to heart :) Be happy !
Haan you know, my aunt took care of me more than my mom and I am more close to her than mom.

I can tell her anything without being judged.

But just was thinking about it and felt bad, ab sab forgotten. My nephew clings to me while I am there ignoring his parents so I know I am SPECIAL

lazyleaves

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Lazy okay your siggyin bold is nice but why did you remove your index ?

yes. It's too much of a headache La. Yes, it has actually become a headache. Upar se I have written so much!

I have edited my Indexes. My OS index doesn't have any links and my main index only has HMH :)

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Me and Kay are bitching about someone over PMs and I am linking it :D

asrcraze

asrcraze

IF-Stunnerz

asrcraze

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

I had a Nokia 1100 and changed it to E5 to chat with you there. Simple I will gift you a what's app compatible phone and if you don't like that. I will carry you away with me

What would people think if they find me staring at the PC screen with a wide smile on my face Big smile

lazyleaves

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged

K but aunts are mothers in a way ... my aunt always calls me her beti... I'm like her daughter only na

am I making sense ?

Your sister just said that casually ... Don't take it to heart :) Be happy !
Haan you know, my aunt took care of me more than my mom and I am more close to her than mom.

I can tell her anything without being judged.

But just was thinking about it and felt bad, ab sab forgotten. My nephew clings to me while I am there ignoring his parents so I know I am SPECIAL
I agree with Z, people don't care and expect to be loved. Give me a break.

Laa, I like writing and feel happy someone says it was nice and this reminded of something pleasant. It is worth the time spent but, the others do no such thing and demand answers for point in a story that is intentionally not mentioned shows they are dumb. It is like wearing a badge that says I am a donkey for asking you to reveal the mystery

lazyleaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.