Chat Clubs

CC56 - IO - Itne saare jalebiya (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

One relief from not writing wld be to not care... I am sooo looking forward to that :)
Same here, I am going to complete the stories and remove everything and come back to read and comment ONLY

I don't even need chat for friends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazyleaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC56 - IO - Itne saare jalebiya (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Z, I am using your status as my signature

Sure :)

Some readers whom I have been sending mails from the past 6 months have not commented since then.

I email 392 people and many have even left the forum. I thought I will collect IDs again as I am just writing one SS at the moment. So I sent a mail telling them to give me their IDs as I will make a new list now.

People whom I don't even remember responded to THAT email but to none of my story email and gave me their IDs. I mean why are you giving me your IDs?

I didn't add them and put a note as well and I scrapped those people who haven't been following my work that I am not adding them for the same reason.

They tell me they were away/exams blah blah. The last they had commented/liked was 5 months back while they had been commenting on every other story!

I am making that my signature too :D
Do that Z, I don't mind no comments and all that, see it is their wish. I don't like people demanding updates through PMs/Scraps/Emails

I have stopped sending mails too, you want to read stalk, you do that anyways so why should I waste time sending notifications.

For the OS I sent 220 PMs and got only around 110 comments and in that many were random readers, so my case to not send is strong. Bottom line I DONT CARE ANYMORE.

Silently read na. Who is asking you to tell us anyways that you read it?

Why do they lie?

We weren't born yesterday!

I was wondering why don't I get your emails anymore :D

asrcraze

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

I want to go home !

It's didi's birthday ! We're going out for dinner !

I don't want to work but why do people keep calling me :(

Go in the evening :)

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
this is what I told them via scraps

I will not be adding your email ID as you haven't been following my recent stories (not that I am aware of). So I don't see any point in cluttering your inbox

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Some readers whom I have been sending mails from the past 6 months have not commented since then.

I email 392 people and many have even left the forum. I thought I will collect IDs again as I am just writing one SS at the moment. So I sent a mail telling them to give me their IDs as I will make a new list now.

People whom I don't even remember responded to THAT email but to none of my story email and gave me their IDs. I mean why are you giving me your IDs?

I didn't add them and put a note as well and I scrapped those people who haven't been following my work that I am not adding them for the same reason.

They tell me they were away/exams blah blah. The last they had commented/liked was 5 months back while they had been commenting on every other story!

Do that Z, I don't mind no comments and all that, see it is their wish. I don't like people demanding updates through PMs/Scraps/Emails

I have stopped sending mails too, you want to read stalk, you do that anyways so why should I waste time sending notifications.

For the OS I sent 220 PMs and got only around 110 comments and in that many were random readers, so my case to not send is strong. Bottom line I DONT CARE ANYMORE.

Why do they lie?

Yeah, they proudly tell us I am silent reader but follow your story like I will run and hug that person.

Honestly Z, this is so odd to go on about and I am done with this rubbish.

lazyleaves

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Why do they lie?

Yeah, they proudly tell us I am silent reader but follow your story like I will run and hug that person.

Honestly Z, this is so odd to go on about and I am done with this rubbish.

And the worse part is they comment on other works. So why do you want our notifications any ways?

Couldn't you tell us earlier that you are away and all that. Why tell us AFTER we send such emails/go blogging?

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
My sister is never mean but she was unintentionally but she was mean.

Her husband's side family is having a mother's day lunch and she told me about it. So I was thinking out aloud that why is there no "Aunt's Day" so she immediately said because all aunts are mothers too so why waste a day. I told her I am not a mother, so I have no value and she felt very bad, said sorry too.

I am still so sad about her comment, don't know why.

lazyleaves

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
K then how will u chat with me???

lazyleaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.