Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
K but aunts are mothers in a way ... my aunt always calls me her beti... I'm like her daughter only na

am I making sense ?

Your sister just said that casually ... Don't take it to heart :) Be happy !
asrcraze thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Aare all are on what's app so why will I come here. SP has some issue or the other with me, so better na. I like you, Z and Fari, all are available to chat on what's app what more do I want?

What if one day I get fed up with this blackberry and throw it on the wall like I want to all the time and it gets broken and I have to resort to using Nokia 1110 ... what then ?
asrcraze thumbnail
Lazy okay your siggyin bold is nice but why did you remove your index ?
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: asrcraze

What if one day I get fed up with this blackberry and throw it on the wall like I want to all the time and it gets broken and I have to resort to using Nokia 1110 ... what then ?

I had a Nokia 1100 and changed it to E5 to chat with you there. Simple I will gift you a what's app compatible phone and if you don't like that. I will carry you away with me
Kalyaani thumbnail

K but aunts are mothers in a way ... my aunt always calls me her beti... I'm like her daughter only na

am I making sense ?

Your sister just said that casually ... Don't take it to heart :) Be happy !

Haan you know, my aunt took care of me more than my mom and I am more close to her than mom.

I can tell her anything without being judged.

But just was thinking about it and felt bad, ab sab forgotten. My nephew clings to me while I am there ignoring his parents so I know I am SPECIAL
lazyleaves thumbnail

Lazy okay your siggyin bold is nice but why did you remove your index ?

yes. It's too much of a headache La. Yes, it has actually become a headache. Upar se I have written so much!

I have edited my Indexes. My OS index doesn't have any links and my main index only has HMH :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Me and Kay are bitching about someone over PMs and I am linking it :D
asrcraze thumbnail

I had a Nokia 1100 and changed it to E5 to chat with you there. Simple I will gift you a what's app compatible phone and if you don't like that. I will carry you away with me

What would people think if they find me staring at the PC screen with a wide smile on my face 😃
Kalyaani thumbnail

Haan you know, my aunt took care of me more than my mom and I am more close to her than mom.

I can tell her anything without being judged.

But just was thinking about it and felt bad, ab sab forgotten. My nephew clings to me while I am there ignoring his parents so I know I am SPECIAL

I agree with Z, people don't care and expect to be loved. Give me a break.

Laa, I like writing and feel happy someone says it was nice and this reminded of something pleasant. It is worth the time spent but, the others do no such thing and demand answers for point in a story that is intentionally not mentioned shows they are dumb. It is like wearing a badge that says I am a donkey for asking you to reveal the mystery
lazyleaves thumbnail
Tum log kaha ho?

Meko bore ho raha hai :(