Afsar Bitiya

Prishna SS - Kabhie Kabhie (Epilogue) Page 11 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Hmm interesting, love it and can't wait for the next chapter Approve

Thanks Fiza...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna SS - Kabhie Kabhie (Epilogue) Page 11 (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Oh a love triangle !!!!! 2 brothers completly opposite for a simple girl like Krishna, it looks very intersting. Love the way, she made them fall in love unconsiously. The brothers are totally opposite from each other but they fall for the same girl, it proves that maybe they're not completly opposite, who knows ? ... Ermm except Shanti of course Tongue. I'm jocking. Anyway, Shanti, hats off for your imagination, really loved it so can't wait for the next chap, keep it up Thumbs Up

Thank you so much Steena...for loving this new concept...

Shall try to make it an interesting read for all Prishna lovers!

And yes...my characters are my creations so who else can know what is to unfold but me!LOL

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Chapter Two – Confessions

Babloo was going through a whole of emotions on how to go about this long process of first accepting what his heart was hinting at and then go ahead and put it across to her ----Krishna---who always respected him as a guide and teacher! Wouldn't she find it strange? What would she think of me? He never wanted to break her heart in any way just in case she never imagined something like this was working on his mind. He knew his feelings were very pure but however, it wasn't easy for him to confess to her.

Pintu on the other hand was going through the most tumultuous phase of his life. He was never like this before. He looked forward to going to the centre and catching a glimpse of Krishna. She was never a beauty which the world would have gone after----but to him she was! There certainly was something in her which attracted him to her. He never knew what he should do and how he should be dealing with this whole thing. Should he talk to Babloo bhaiyya about it? But he wasn't married himself and it wasn't fair of Pintu to talk about his love life when it did not exist in his brother's!

Meanwhile Ganga talks to Pintu and asks him to tell Babloo to start thinking about marriage and that Sargam was a good girl for him.

Ganga: Pintu, please get Babloo to at least agree to meet Sargam. Babuji and myself are sure that he would like her.

Pintu: But Mom, let me first see her if possible and see if she would be the ideal bhabhi for me too.

Ganga: Pintu, you are as naughty as ever and you are more concerned about yourself than your brother?

Pintu: But Mom, isn't it important as she will then have to look for a nice girl for me too----and also who knows she may have to support me if I found one for myself and lobby my case!

He had silently given the hint to his Mom of his innermost desires ---- though Ganga was too simple to understand what he actually meant.

Babloo slowly gathers the courage to somehow call up Krishna to request her to meet him. He thinks that he needed to talk to her privately and then depending on how the meeting went he should tell her his feelings as soon as possible.

He calls up Krishna. Krishna loved talking to Babloo Sir and was excited to receive his call.

Babloo: Krishna, how are you? How is your preparation going?

Krishna: I am fine Sir and quite confident of my success.

Babloo: Krishna, Can we meet today ---any time when you are free as I want to discuss something important with you.

Krishna: Sure Sir, I shall ask my parent's permission and come. Where should I come, Sir? Shiksha Sadan?

Babloo: NO---not there ---maybe the restaurant near the lake.

Krishna for a moment wonders what Babloo Sir was saying –then says: Okay Sir.

Krishna kept getting various thoughts running through her after she hung up. Why is Babloo Sir wanting to meet me at a different place? What was "that important thing" which he needed to share with me?

She felt maybe it was something more personal. She was sort of getting the hint which Babloo wanted to convey but did not want to fan her feelings as she thought he could never probably think in those lines about her. She calms her mind and tells herself that she would wait and see what he wanted to tell her.

Here Pintu reaches Babloo's room as soon as Babloo had finished talking to Krishna. Babloo was in a great mood. At least he got to invite Krishna to a place other than his usual tutorial and she agreed to. It was time he spoke to her finally and accepted the outcome of it.

Pintu too was in a great mood as the stage was set for Babloo to see Sargam and once his life was "fixed" with a girl, Pintu could move ahead his plans with Krishna.

Pintu: So Bhaiya, you look quite happy?

Babloo: Yes, I am glad my students are doing well and want them to be successful. After all that's what any educator wants right?

Pintu: Is that all? Or is it about the meeting?

Babloo wonders how Pintu knew about the meeting.

Pintu meant the meeting with Sargam and Babloo meant the meeting with Krishna.

Babloo: What meeting?

Pintu: Bhaiya, Ma and Babuji want you to meet Sargamji. Why don't you say "Yes".

Babloo: No Pintu, I am not yet ready to settle down.

Pintu: What Bhaiya, if you take so much time, what about me? I will have to wait up to eternity to tie the knot!

Babloo: Pintu, what are you saying?

Pintu: ( scratching his head…) Bhaiya, actually I am in love---and I need your help in this matter as I am not too sure how to confess it to her. Also I don't know if she will accept me as I am no patch in front of her. If you want you can work out things for me.

Babloo could not believe what he heard from Pintu. He was quite shocked that Pintu could be in love.

Love changes people. It makes them do things they never would have done before.

Babloo: But who is the girl?

Pintu: Krishna.

Babloo's smile slowly fades and he is shattered that even before he could confess his feelings to Krishna he got to know that his brother loved her. He knew it was hard on him and he had to collect himself for a while before he could talk to Pintu.

Babloo: Pintu, I'll talk to her and don't worry, she will be the perfect girl for you!

If someone still treats you with respect after the relationship has ended they truly love you.

Pintu is thrilled but asks Babloo not to tell her about his feelings towards her. He tells Babloo to keep this as a secret just between the two of them. Babloo agrees.

Babloo: So now I understand why you want me to meet Sargamji---- So that you can then take your story forward right?

Then with a heavy heart he tells Pintu: Ask Ma and Babuji to fix a meeting and I shall meet Sargam and her family.

So how was this chapter?

Next one will deal with Krishna's reaction to Babloo's proposal of Pintu.

Hope you all are enjoying this...

Thanks for your comments...

( @ Sandia--hope this takes you through for the next two weeks...LOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehashthaprishna_fan-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
U so sweet Shanti totally loved it i felt bad for babloo and already marriage. Also does krishna have feelings for babloo? U better come back soon thats all i am saying and cnt wait for a proper meeting btw prishna and than sargam and babloo. Hope its love at 1st stight for babloo after all he is just probably in love who is ever probably in love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prishna_fankmfan_2

prishna_fan

IF-Dazzler

prishna_fan

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Shanti love your chap. Clap Very interesting  !!!!!! Poor Babloo who decides to sacrifice his love for his brother, how sweet, but at the same time, i feel sorry for him. Can't wait to see Krishna's reaction, hope she'll accept coz i want her with Pintu, Of course !!!!  Hope also, that we'll see some romance between them Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thank you Sandia and Steena...

Looks like our forum does not have too many readers...Cry

This Prishna SS is dedicated to my Hero Kinshuk! Hope he reads it...I will be more than happy then...Smile

Am writing the chapters on my holiday...will post them one after the other from the 20th...

Thanks for your comments Sandia and Steena

prishna_fan

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

U so sweet Shanti totally loved it i felt bad for babloo and already marriage. Also does krishna have feelings for babloo? U better come back soon thats all i am saying and cnt wait for a proper meeting btw prishna and than sargam and babloo. Hope its love at 1st stight for babloo after all he is just probably in love who is ever probably in love.

Patience please...I am already into my 6th chapter...

You will get all you wish to read...Big smile

sandiab

kmfan_2

IF-Stunnerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishna_fan

Shanti love your chap. Clap Very interesting  !!!!!! Poor Babloo who decides to sacrifice his love for his brother, how sweet, but at the same time, i feel sorry for him. Can't wait to see Krishna's reaction, hope she'll accept coz i want her with Pintu, Of course !!!!  Hope also, that we'll see some romance between them Day Dreaming 

Thanks a ton for all your appreciation...

And Yes...Prishna it will be...main focus of this SS...

prishna_fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top