Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter Two – Confessions

Babloo was going through a whole of emotions on how to go about this long process of first accepting what his heart was hinting at and then go ahead and put it across to her ----Krishna---who always respected him as a guide and teacher! Wouldn't she find it strange? What would she think of me? He never wanted to break her heart in any way just in case she never imagined something like this was working on his mind. He knew his feelings were very pure but however, it wasn't easy for him to confess to her.

Pintu on the other hand was going through the most tumultuous phase of his life. He was never like this before. He looked forward to going to the centre and catching a glimpse of Krishna. She was never a beauty which the world would have gone after----but to him she was! There certainly was something in her which attracted him to her. He never knew what he should do and how he should be dealing with this whole thing. Should he talk to Babloo bhaiyya about it? But he wasn't married himself and it wasn't fair of Pintu to talk about his love life when it did not exist in his brother's!

Meanwhile Ganga talks to Pintu and asks him to tell Babloo to start thinking about marriage and that Sargam was a good girl for him.

Ganga: Pintu, please get Babloo to at least agree to meet Sargam. Babuji and myself are sure that he would like her.

Pintu: But Mom, let me first see her if possible and see if she would be the ideal bhabhi for me too.

Ganga: Pintu, you are as naughty as ever and you are more concerned about yourself than your brother?

Pintu: But Mom, isn't it important as she will then have to look for a nice girl for me too----and also who knows she may have to support me if I found one for myself and lobby my case!

He had silently given the hint to his Mom of his innermost desires ---- though Ganga was too simple to understand what he actually meant.

Babloo slowly gathers the courage to somehow call up Krishna to request her to meet him. He thinks that he needed to talk to her privately and then depending on how the meeting went he should tell her his feelings as soon as possible.

He calls up Krishna. Krishna loved talking to Babloo Sir and was excited to receive his call.

Babloo: Krishna, how are you? How is your preparation going?

Krishna: I am fine Sir and quite confident of my success.

Babloo: Krishna, Can we meet today ---any time when you are free as I want to discuss something important with you.

Krishna: Sure Sir, I shall ask my parent's permission and come. Where should I come, Sir? Shiksha Sadan?

Babloo: NO---not there ---maybe the restaurant near the lake.

Krishna for a moment wonders what Babloo Sir was saying –then says: Okay Sir.

Krishna kept getting various thoughts running through her after she hung up. Why is Babloo Sir wanting to meet me at a different place? What was "that important thing" which he needed to share with me?

She felt maybe it was something more personal. She was sort of getting the hint which Babloo wanted to convey but did not want to fan her feelings as she thought he could never probably think in those lines about her. She calms her mind and tells herself that she would wait and see what he wanted to tell her.

Here Pintu reaches Babloo's room as soon as Babloo had finished talking to Krishna. Babloo was in a great mood. At least he got to invite Krishna to a place other than his usual tutorial and she agreed to. It was time he spoke to her finally and accepted the outcome of it.

Pintu too was in a great mood as the stage was set for Babloo to see Sargam and once his life was "fixed" with a girl, Pintu could move ahead his plans with Krishna.

Pintu: So Bhaiya, you look quite happy?

Babloo: Yes, I am glad my students are doing well and want them to be successful. After all that's what any educator wants right?

Pintu: Is that all? Or is it about the meeting?

Babloo wonders how Pintu knew about the meeting.

Pintu meant the meeting with Sargam and Babloo meant the meeting with Krishna.

Babloo: What meeting?

Pintu: Bhaiya, Ma and Babuji want you to meet Sargamji. Why don't you say "Yes".

Babloo: No Pintu, I am not yet ready to settle down.

Pintu: What Bhaiya, if you take so much time, what about me? I will have to wait up to eternity to tie the knot!

Babloo: Pintu, what are you saying?

Pintu: ( scratching his head…) Bhaiya, actually I am in love---and I need your help in this matter as I am not too sure how to confess it to her. Also I don't know if she will accept me as I am no patch in front of her. If you want you can work out things for me.

Babloo could not believe what he heard from Pintu. He was quite shocked that Pintu could be in love.

Love changes people. It makes them do things they never would have done before.

Babloo: But who is the girl?

Pintu: Krishna.

Babloo's smile slowly fades and he is shattered that even before he could confess his feelings to Krishna he got to know that his brother loved her. He knew it was hard on him and he had to collect himself for a while before he could talk to Pintu.

Babloo: Pintu, I'll talk to her and don't worry, she will be the perfect girl for you!

If someone still treats you with respect after the relationship has ended they truly love you.

Pintu is thrilled but asks Babloo not to tell her about his feelings towards her. He tells Babloo to keep this as a secret just between the two of them. Babloo agrees.

Babloo: So now I understand why you want me to meet Sargamji---- So that you can then take your story forward right?

Then with a heavy heart he tells Pintu: Ask Ma and Babuji to fix a meeting and I shall meet Sargam and her family.

So how was this chapter?

Next one will deal with Krishna's reaction to Babloo's proposal of Pintu.

Hope you all are enjoying this...

Thanks for your comments...

( @ Sandia--hope this takes you through for the next two weeks...πŸ˜†)

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U so sweet Shanti totally loved it i felt bad for babloo and already marriage. Also does krishna have feelings for babloo? U better come back soon thats all i am saying and cnt wait for a proper meeting btw prishna and than sargam and babloo. Hope its love at 1st stight for babloo after all he is just probably in love who is ever probably in love.
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shanti love your chap. πŸ‘ Very interesting  !!!!!! Poor Babloo who decides to sacrifice his love for his brother, how sweet, but at the same time, i feel sorry for him. Can't wait to see Krishna's reaction, hope she'll accept coz i want her with Pintu, Of course !!!!  Hope also, that we'll see some romance between them  
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thank you Sandia and Steena...

Looks like our forum does not have too many readers...😭

This Prishna SS is dedicated to my Hero Kinshuk! Hope he reads it...I will be more than happy then...😊

Am writing the chapters on my holiday...will post them one after the other from the 20th...

Thanks for your comments Sandia and Steena
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

U so sweet Shanti totally loved it i felt bad for babloo and already marriage. Also does krishna have feelings for babloo? U better come back soon thats all i am saying and cnt wait for a proper meeting btw prishna and than sargam and babloo. Hope its love at 1st stight for babloo after all he is just probably in love who is ever probably in love.

Patience please...I am already into my 6th chapter...

You will get all you wish to read...πŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Shanti love your chap. πŸ‘ Very interesting  !!!!!! Poor Babloo who decides to sacrifice his love for his brother, how sweet, but at the same time, i feel sorry for him. Can't wait to see Krishna's reaction, hope she'll accept coz i want her with Pintu, Of course !!!!  Hope also, that we'll see some romance between them  

Thanks a ton for all your appreciation...

And Yes...Prishna it will be...main focus of this SS...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thank you Sandia and Steena...Looks like our forum does not have too many readers...This Prishna SS is dedicated to my Hero Kinshuk! Hope he reads it...I will be more than happy then...Am writing the chapters on my holiday...will post them one after the other from the 20th...Thanks for your comments Sandia and Steena

truly dedicated not even i would write prishna scenes on my holiday. Oh and u do have readers( check the number of views 4 your post) bt they just shy. Lol
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thanks a ton for all your appreciation...

And Yes...Prishna it will be...main focus of this SS...

So exicted to read the next chapters, seems to be awesome with lot of romance then. Plzz do post them soon ...😊

For all the readers,  could you plzz comment ? That would nice for Shanti who is doing a great job, that would cheer her on. Don't be shy and we won't eat you πŸ˜†

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Chapter Three ' Babloo talks to Krishna about Pintu

TTS, Ganga, Babloo and Pintu leave for Sargam's place for their first visit. Sargam's family were very cultured and receive them with a lot of respect. They had a lot of regard for Babloo who did something different from what his father did and did not depend on his Dad's business for building his educational centre.

Sargam comes there. She was a very beautiful lady and of a calm demeanour.

Sargam's Dad: This is my daughter Sargam. She is a graduate but not very much into a career. She has always been a bright student though.

TTS: Babloo, would you like to talk to her alone?

Babloo: Yes, that would be nice if we could spend a few moments by ourselves.

Pintu: Before that, I would also like to talk to you Bhabhi----sorry---I already feel like calling you by that name.

So, Babloo, Pintu and Sargam head towards a room to have a chat.

Pintu: (pulls a chair for Sargam) Bhabhi, please seat yourself comfortably while I brief you about my Bhaiya!

Sargam finds Pintu really a jovial person. She smiles and sits.

Pintu: Here is my brilliant brother who eats, sleeps and dreams of books! His students are his breath and their success is his mission in life. What I mean to highlight is that you need to WORK HARD to attract his attention FIRST and then after having succeeded, have got to do something even greater to SUSTAIN his interest in you!!!!

By now, Babloo was feeling highly embarrassed at this introduction of his by his naughty brother though it was an honest one!

Babloo: Pintu, if you are done with your bit, can we be by ourselves please?

Sargam had heard his voice for the first time. He surely had a very warm personality.

Pintu: So, Bhabhi, looks like you have already succeeded in the first part as Bhaiyya wants me to leave----so all the best for the second part!!!!!

He chuckles and leaves showing a thumbs up to Babloo.

Babloo: Sargamji, you must have heard everything about me and my interests. I would just like to add that I would appreciate if you will be productively occupied outside home too after marriage---mainly because I feel a woman should not restrict her responsibilities to home and family alone. She needs to carve a niche for herself and a unique existence of her own.

Sargam: Yes, I shall surely like it that way and now that I have your support it should not be difficult for me.

Babloo has a look at Sargam and finds her to be quite sweet and nice. He smiles and so does she and both come out.

Pintu: Arre----you both have finished so soon?

TTS: Come on Pintu, please be quiet.

To Babloo--- So what is your opinion?

Babloo smiles in consent and Sargam's parents are happy too. They go to bring some sweets to exchange on this happy occasion.

After getting back home Babloo asks Pintu to go with him as he had to meet up with someone. Pintu drives Babloo to the restaurant near the lake. He was unaware of Krishna's meeting with Babloo.

Babloo asks Pintu to wait in the car while he goes in. Krishna was waiting there wondering what her Babloo Sir would come up with. She wasn't sure if he would say what she had imagined-----

Maybe Yes

Maybe No

Babloo: Hello Krishna, hope you haven't been waiting for long?

Krishna: Hello Sir---not really. What was so important that you called me here?

Babloo: What are your views on Pintu?

Krishna: Why Sir?

Babloo: No, actually I thought he really needs to be doing something constructive now and maybe if you told him he might listen to you.

Krishna: Sir, he is a little brash but definitely amenable to reason. His ways may be rude but his intentions are noble. I have noticed that he does listen when explained with concern and love.

Babloo was observing Krishna keenly as she spoke about Pintu. He was convinced that she would be the right life partner for his brother.

Babloo: Krishna, would you like to be a part of his life?

Krishna: (shocked) Sir???!!! What are you saying?

Babloo: Actually my wedding has just got finalized and so I thought of bringing up this topic of Pintu's too. If you say ---YES--- I am sure he will support you with your IAS as well.

Krishna was a bit confused. Babloo did not let out Pintu's feelings as promised to him and yet manages to plant the seed of Prishna romance in Krishna's mind.

She says it was too sudden an idea and she needed time to think. Babloo was fine with that.

Krishna: Congratulations Sir on your engagement.

Babloo: Thanks. Why don't you come up till the car?

He was trying to get Pintu and Krishna meet at least once on that day!

A Krishna walks towards the car, Pintu spots her through the rear view mirror and gets excited. He gets down. Krishna feels awkward because of what she had just heard.

Pintu was unaware of what Babloo had spoken to her.

Pintu: Hello Krishna---how's your preparation going?

Krishna: It is going on well. How are you?

Pintu: I am fine. I never knew that Bhaiya was talking about meeting you Krishna.

Krishna just smiles. Then follows a silence. All along Babloo remained at a safe distance as he wanted these two to talk a bit by themselves.

Krishna: Okay, I shall leave now. Bye and see you later.

As she begins to walk---

Pintu: But when????

Krishna is shocked to hear this from Pintu. She stops and turns to look at him somewhat shyly. He gives her the sweetest smile. She looks down and again begins to leave.

Pintu: Krishna, you haven't replied.

Krishna: I don't know!

She just wanted to scoot from there, for she could see "something" in Pintu's eyes and smile.

YES----she understood that he loved her!

Pintu smiles and feels happy with this little conversation that he had with Krishna.

Next chapter will deal with lots of Prishna meetings''

Hope you all enjoyed this one''      

Edited by kmfan_2 - 10 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great SS - Kabhie Kabhie - Shanti,,really interesting and so real,,thanks for posting today brightened up my afternoon,,sorry for not commenting earlier,,take care,,